Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps Floyd should just fight JCC Jr "he's undefeated and has more W's than Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps Floyd should just fight JCC Jr "he's undefeated and has more W's than Floyd"

Whenever Mo**ey Mayweather is asked by the boxing media why he does not want to fight certain fighters, he always says, because such and such fighter has a loss, lmao.

Then who the f**k does he wanna fight, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.? I can name several fighters with undefeated records today.

I'm tellin' ya, Mo**ey Mayweather is the only fighter I know of, that has more excuses for not wanting to fight another boxer, excuses are usually reserved for when a fighter loses, LMAO.

GG, is that you?

Comment

he has a "fort knox" rich of excuses available

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        GG, is that you?
        No.

GG doesn't have a period on the end of his name.

Confused me as well sometimes.

Comment

how did you predict Al Haymon's newest Alt?

r u psychic or something? wow!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            GG, is that you?
            Yeah can you believe it. It's no secret I'm a staunch Mayweather supporter. But, lately it's been getting quite difficult defending the man.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
              Yeah can you believe it. It's no secret I'm a staunch Mayweather supporter. But, lately it's been getting quite difficult defending the man.
              GG, say it aint so. Why GG, Why? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X