• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccarinelli v Haye on March 08th

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7163061.stm

I hope its at the Liberty or Millenium Stadium

I see there is already a thread on this sorry

Comment

There are soo many threads on this forum which repeat the same thing over and over again. You will get used to it. Duplicate threads never get closed here-which is strange.

Comment

This fight is going to be a classic. Somebody is getting knocked out

Comment

i got me ticket for it last night of ticketmaster, the site selling em on sports network kept ****ing up.

Comment

I'm excited for this fight, I may be in england at the time of this fight, and if i am i am going to try and get as close to the fight atmosphere as possible.

Comment

It was a class event and night, I had an awesome weekend down London.
              Haye looked the business, did anyone else from here goto the fight??

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
                It was a class event and night, I had an awesome weekend down London.
                Haye looked the business, did anyone else from here goto the fight??
                yeah it was cool, except for taking 6 hours to get back to the hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
                  yeah it was cool, except for taking 6 hours to get back to the hotel.
                  Aye mate ****ing nightmare werent it, me and another mate ended up getting a boat from the o2 to canary wharf then a taxi from there got back about 5am, my bro n different mate walked and got back about the same time.
                  Cant believe some daft **** ok'ed it to do roadworks on the tunnel on the night of the fight.
                  I enjoyed London I gotta say Limehouse,Custom House and Poplar were sites to behold lol.

Comment

Yeah I went, was a good night out. Didn't even bother getting a taxi back because everywhere was just rammed so we ended up walking, took us about 2 hours lol.

Was very impressed with the 02 Arena, the place is heavy. Was amusing watching the toilets getting turned into official smoking zones while the girls toilets got raided by men who were in there sniffing chang.

Was a shame about all that **** music they played just before the Haye fight. That DJ needed shooting lol.

Next stop....Manchester !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X