Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Khan benefit with a move to Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Khan benefit with a move to Top Rank?

Could set up a Bradley, Paquiao, Rios or Marquez fight to name a few.

Guerrero, Provodnikov and other free agents could be options too!

All big fights.

Time to change ship?

Either way u put it he sucks...point blank...he's responsible for his inactivity...there plenty of fights in GB for him just wants the big pay day...I don't knock him for it...but u also can't b!tch about not fighting when u out ur self on the side line for a "possible" fight..c'mon man

Comment

Doesn't matter if all he does is fight a Diaz and sit for a whole year

Comment

Its not his promoter, its him and his team thinking he is better than he really is. Dude needs to build himself back up at welter. he can do that at GB

Comment

Stay with Golden Boy. At Top Rank he'll get humiliated by Bradley JMM, and Manny. Alvarado, Provodnikov, Rios would KO him easily as well.

Comment

No. He has been treated well by Golden Boy and Schaefer loves him. He would be just as big a loser for Top Rank as he is now.

Comment

no, his chin and defense would still be non existant

Comment

I would pick a lot of TR fighters to beat him,so no he should just stay where he's at..Rios and Alvarado I see beating him,that let's you know what I believe the rest of TR WW roster would do to him..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I would pick a lot of TR fighters to beat him,so no he should just stay where he's at..Rios and Alvarado I see beating him,that let's you know what I believe the rest of TR WW roster would do to him..
                  yup bad option to go to TR unless he gets to fight PAC first, even if he lose, he gets a second chance...

Comment

Working...
                  X