No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You said gays have a mental health problem and should be illegal because of it

Then i posted other mental health problems

But i get it, when getting owned real bad, post pics
    I was being sarcastic wiseguy. So you yourself classify being gay as a mental health issue? .

Comment

No, gay marriage is banned in the animal community as well
      What, do I have to come across as a moron to get a half serious answer..?

Ok, ****, mental disorders, white is right, jesus is lord.

Now will you answer me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I was being sarcastic wiseguy. So you yourself classify being gay as a mental health issue? .
        If you were, its hard to tell cuz thats how most people argue against ****sexuality

And no i was just using your logic against you lol

Comment

If you were, its hard to tell cuz thats how most people argue against ****sexuality

And no i was just using your logic against you lol
          But i do think it is a choice, unnatural and should be illegal . But that's just my own bigoted (if you will) view of it.

Comment

Ok and the parents are doing just that. Oh but their method is different from yours so its wrong and immoral
            Ok tell me please when or where is the line drawn as moral or immoral? What age? There's a reason children have legal guardians because they can't make decision on their own. Again you're taking it to an extreme because you're a ****sexual and you feel like i'm attacking your beliefs. As I keep stating I don't care about people's sexual preference, I'm worried about letting a child make a decision in which him or her may regret at an older age. You can't tell me you don't regret things you've done as a child. People change their likes and dislikes, it's all a matter of choice. Where do you draw the line as a parent in deciding what you think is good or bad for your child at a very young age? You decide what clothes they wear, what they should eat, when they should sleep, where they go to school, where they should play but when it comes to their sexuality you would support a 6 year old having a sex change? That sounds to me like you're just pushing an agenda because of your own sexual preference. I'm sure not all gay people support young children having sex changes at such an early age, I commend those parents because they have the strength to act as a parent and not a friend. What if it's a 5 year old, no wait a 2 year old. Hell let's just start cutting their penises off if you don't want a boy at birth. Come on man, get real, it's a child we're talking about here not a 12 yo high school boy.

Comment

• I'm attracted to women with a penis.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Ok tell me please when or where is the line drawn as moral or immoral? What age? There's a reason children have legal guardians because they can't make decision on their own. Again you're taking it to an extreme because you're a ****sexual and you feel like i'm attacking your beliefs. As I keep stating I don't care about people's sexual preference, I'm worried about letting a child make a decision in which him or her may regret at an older age. You can't tell me you don't regret things you've done as a child. People change their likes and dislikes, it's all a matter of choice. Where do you draw the line as a parent in deciding what you think is good or bad for your child at a very young age? You decide what clothes they wear, what they should eat, when they should sleep, where they go to school, where they should play but when it comes to their sexuality you would support a 6 year old having a sex change? That sounds to me like you're just pushing an agenda because of your own sexual preference. I'm sure not all gay people support young children having sex changes at such an early age, I commend those parents because they have the strength to act as a parent and not a friend. What if it's a 5 year old, no wait a 2 year old. Hell let's just start cutting their penises off if you don't want a boy at birth. Come on man, get real, it's a child we're talking about here not a 12 yo high school boy.
                Blah blah blah, she was 11 and will only be able to decide if she wants a sex change when she turns 18 and makes her own choice.

Stop exaggerating her age and making up what is really happening with that girl

Also they already cut boys penises at birth, see "circumcision"

Comment

So we should hate gays because they cant control it, but its ok for those using birth control because its a "choice"?
                  No one should hate gays. But, if someone like you hates them just leave them alone. If it is because of genes then natural selection will take care of the hate. If it is a choice, which most likely isn't, then they have the right to be gay.

Those are some great beliefs, what does this mean exactly? I dont understand what fashion has to do with ****sexuality.
                  If you had any gay or lesbian friends then you'll know what I'm talking about, they have a certain level of attraction to the opposite sex. I bet you have ZERO gays friends but a champion of Gay rights.

I thought theres no such thing as 100% ****sexual? And no they cant "naturally" has a child but a female couple can get sperm, passing on at least 1 partners "gay genes". Also gay men can get someone to carry a child passing on 1 partners gay gene as well. This happens
                  Thanks for agreeing.

Wrong?

This whole post is complete speculation and made up crap that has absolutely nothing to back it up. Its nice to make up stuff to justify it but lets get back to reality. Your personal beliefs dont make it true. All you did was build on your own hypotheticals
                  What's wrong with my statement? So, in your mind the Gay movement wasn't underground for centuries?

Comment

• I think it's a bit of both but i honestly have no idea. But that videos is odd. Not sure you should let your seven year old make the decision to cut his dick off

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                      No one should hate gays. But, if someone like you hates them just leave them alone. If it is because of genes then natural selection will take care of the hate. If it is a choice, which most likely isn't, then they have the right to be gay.
                      Take "care of the hate", via there being no gays in the future? I still dont understand the bold, so they dont have a right to be gay if its not a choice?

If you had any gay or lesbian friends then you'll know what I'm talking about, they have a certain level of attraction to the opposite sex. I bet you have ZERO gays friends but a champion of Gay rights.
                      I have 2 gay friends who arent attracted to the opposite sex at all. But i do have many bisexual friends who are. Maybe youre confusing them. If a str8 man calls Brad pitt "handsome", does he have a gay attraction to men?

Thanks for agreeing.
                      Notice how the "naturally" is in quotes. Gays can and do have kids and pass on their "gay gene" all the time. You do know having sex isnt the only way to have kids rights?

What's wrong with my statement? So, in your mind the Gay movement wasn't underground for centuries?
                      Whats wrong with it? Its all hypothetical with nothing grounded in reality, and you're use of Darwin's natural selection is moronic and hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X