Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Terminator Movie; Terminator Salvation

Starring Christian Bale

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10074...88&l=100000248

this one's gonna be tricky. no Arnold and no returning from the future setting. it seems just like an apocolyptical battle so let's hope this isn't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      this one's gonna be tricky. no Arnold and no returning from the future setting. it seems just like an apocolyptical battle so let's hope this isn't ****.
      I would think the same thing if Christian Bale wasn't in it. His movies are usually pretty good.

Comment

It look pretty decent... and In Bale I trust.. It's true.. his movies never suck..

Comment

They should have stopped at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            I would think the same thing if Christian Bale wasn't in it. His movies are usually pretty good.
            exactly. that's the only faith i have in this. like Chupster said, 3 wasn't exactly at par with 2. so, if it weren't for Bale, i would assume this is just continuing the same downward spiral.

....not to take much outt've 3 cause it was a pretty badass movie but, up until The Dark Knight, there hasn't been anything to surpass T2's action.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              exactly. that's the only faith i have in this. like Chupster said, 3 wasn't exactly at par with 2. so, if it weren't for Bale, i would assume this is just continuing the same downward spiral.

....not to take much outt've 3 cause it was a pretty badass movie but, up until The Dark Knight, there hasn't been anything to surpass T2's action.
              Haha, casting is really important. Imagine if it was Jean Claude Van Dam haha....we would all be like,

Comment

Working...
              X