No announcement yet.

Chilli's doggin Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilli's doggin Floyd!

That's some shady ****, im watchin that **** right now and he's puttin himself out there and she's doggin him....

Really? I still havent seen it. Are you still talking about that 1st time Floyd was on there and everyone was talking about it or is this the next episode and she's dissin him? What is she saying?

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
      That's some shady ****, im watchin that **** right now and he's puttin himself out there and she's doggin him....
      chilli can see right through floyd's phony ass transparent personality & sexuality.

Go ahead & make up some more long term heterosexual relationships for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Really? I still havent seen it. Are you still talking about that 1st time Floyd was on there and everyone was talking about it or is this the next episode and she's dissin him? What is she saying?
        nah it's a new episode, and pretty much she's like you arent gonna be mad that im goin on these other dates, and he's like nah but im just lookin out for whats best for you, and **** like that, and pretty much you can just tell by watchin that he wants her and she's just playin him like he's a clown or somethin like laughin whenever he tells her how he's feelin, makin my dude look like a fool...

She also just said though, at the end of the episode, that she could see herself with Floyd... Idk, it seems like she's just playin with his emotions though, she's definitely sendin him some mixed signals...
        Last edited by hateinyaeyes32; 04-19-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

nah it's a new episode, and pretty much she's like you arent gonna be mad that im goin on these other dates, and he's like nah but im just lookin out for whats best for you, and **** like that, and pretty much you can just tell by watchin that he wants her and she's just playin him like he's a clown or somethin like laughin whenever he tells her how he's feelin, makin my dude look like a fool
          LMFAOOOOO!

i thought chilli & floyd were in a long term intimate relationship?

you ****ing *****s are pathetic. What's next? show me that photo op picture of keisha cole & floyd in a club & tell me thats his girl so i can laugh at your face & tear apart that next lie.

Comment

nah it's a new episode, and pretty much she's like you arent gonna be mad that im goin on these other dates, and he's like nah but im just lookin out for whats best for you, and **** like that, and pretty much you can just tell by watchin that he wants her and she's just playin him like he's a clown or somethin like laughin whenever he tells her how he's feelin, makin my dude look like a fool
            lol it looks nothing like that... what have you experienced that you thinking like this.... lol.

Floyd is bsing the show... its just to get his face on tv. Its not a coincidence that these start right as it leads up to his fight.
            Last edited by DE100; 04-19-2010, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
              LMFAOOOOO!

i thought chilli & floyd were in a long term intimate relationship?

you ****ing *****s are pathetic. What's next? show me that photo op picture of keisha cole & floyd in a club & tell me thats his girl so i can laugh at your face & tear apart that next lie.
              Dude... Who are you? Ive never even talked to you... What are you trying to imply? When did I say that they were in a long term relationship? I never even knew they knew each other until I saw the video on here like half hour ago and watched the new episode cuz I saw it was on... Someone's got a grudge with Floyd lmao

Comment

nah it's a new episode, and pretty much she's like you arent gonna be mad that im goin on these other dates, and he's like nah but im just lookin out for whats best for you, and **** like that, and pretty much you can just tell by watchin that he wants her and she's just playin him like he's a clown or somethin like laughin whenever he tells her how he's feelin, makin my dude look like a fool...

She also just said though, at the end of the episode, that she could see herself with Floyd... Idk, it seems like she's just playin with his emotions though, she's definitely sendin him some mixed signals...
                do you watch soap operas too?

Comment

well in the first episode she was all on his dick............

Comment

No surprise I cud see right thru that conceited little face of hers

Comment

Working...
                    X