Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Rosado on Tap For For January 19th, HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    Everybody on the GGG express !!!

hahaha to be honest i do think GGG its gonna win maybe easily but still he aint invencible like many in these forums seem to think. Hope this is a good scrap.

what the hell do you eat, man?
    you're ripped

golovkin will win in an entertaining but one sided fight. rosado's only means of sucess will be offense. golovkin can be tagged a bit. he'll take rosado's gas and knock him out, though. count on a mid round knockout.

Comment

Geez, can't Golovkin find someone better to fight than a blown up junior middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you're ripped

golovkin will win in an entertaining but one sided fight. rosado's only means of sucess will be offense. golovkin can be tagged a bit. he'll take rosado's gas and knock him out, though. count on a mid round knockout.

Hahaha actually i been in a no animal products kind of diet for the last few months and its working great, i feel energetic and i can control my weight much better ( I fight at 140 but walk around at around 150-5s )

And yeah i see the fight playing out that way as well, IMO Golovkin could have troubles with a solid puncher with some defense. Ouma took him to hell ... just not as much as GGG did LOL

Comment

If GGGolovin is as good as they say he is I'll expect Rosado to need a pillow at the end of this one.

Comment

Fuckin shit!

Comment

Hahaha actually i been in a no animal products kind of diet for the last few months and its working great, i feel energetic and i can control my weight much better ( I fight at 140 but walk around at around 150-5s )

And yeah i see the fight playing out that way as well, IMO Golovkin could have troubles with a solid puncher with some defense. Ouma took him to hell ... just not as much as GGG did LOL

damn man! you must be strong as hell at 140 lbs!

whoever they put in there with golovkin, i'm going to look forward to it. the quicker they move him the better, too, imo. he's at the height of his physical powers.

Comment

Good for Rosado but wtf is GGG fighting a jmw? there is plenty to choose from at 160....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you're ripped

True but Im pretty sure he's not on any A-Side meth cause he got a small head.

You're ****ting me right? You walk around 150ish? You look like a solid 170+ on that damn picture. Or maybe Im just bad looking at judging pics...

Comment

Damn good Match Up! Finally Rosado gets another chance in a big match up, hopefully for his sake the outcome is much better then it was when he fought Angulo

But I think GGG probably knocks him out as well unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      True but Im pretty sure he's not on any A-Side meth cause he got a small head.

You're ****ting me right? You walk around 150ish? You look like a solid 170+ on that damn picture. Or maybe Im just bad looking at judging pics...
                      The thing its ... a few years ago i was a bodybuilder and walker around at almost 190lbs hahaha i know that sounds crazy also i was just 17 or 18 y/o at the time so when i started boxing ( seriously because i used to train just for the cardio ) i dropped a ton of weight but maintained a lot of muscle : ) ahaha i used to look really different ill show some pics sometime.

And gettin back on topic i do agree that GGG its on his prime right about now.

Comment

Working...
                      X