No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is a digrace to Ireland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I left and went to the store. Didnt give a fuk who won or lost. Came back and the same shlt was going on!
    Yeah right. You saved it on your dvr came back and rewound. ssqqquuuaaarree!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Let's keep it real, he no #2 on ANY P4P list. That is just ridiculous. He hugs excessively, disgusting performance really. And it didn't help that Edwin sucks either and that was as drained as Dawson was for the Ward fight.
      The funny thing is Grachev is better than any of GGG's wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        then he needs to change his last name to a mayweather or rigondiaux.

WTF? you kidding me? His Irish side of the family would disown him if he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          First time in years I've turned off the T.V from boxing.

I can't even remember the last time I did that.
          damn, i thought i was to only one who did it. i was so bored from too much clinching that i turned off my tv too.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Let's keep it real, he no #2 on ANY P4P list. That is just ridiculous. He hugs excessively, disgusting performance really. And it didn't help that Edwin sucks either and that was as drained as Dawson was for the Ward fight.
            I think this is the only time I'm ever going to agree to what you just said. No P4P fighter should ever fight this kind of fights specially if your fighting someone in Edwins level. If you can't effectively control the fight with movement angles or aggression fighting a fighter in Edwins level you do not deserve to be in the P4P rankings. Even Bradley was more than willing to bring the fight to Marquez when necessary and willing to make him respect him in the inside, no hugging or clinching was needed in that fight and he was fighting one of the smartest fighter in the game no fcking Edwin one trick pony Rodriguez. Jesus Cristo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              No Irishman fights like that. We duke it out mano a mano.

He took too much slick DNA from his mother and not enough fighting spirit from his father.
              'When I first saw Andre Ward fight, I thought "Oh great, here's another great black fighter I can support." Then I found out he was Irish'

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                WTF? you kidding me? His Irish side of the family would disown him if he did that.
                i’m pretty sure that the Irish side of his family is so embarrassed with his boring style that they won't mind disowning him.

too boring to be considered an irish.

Comment

the insecurities over takes you' guys minds.................& i love every moment of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    No Irishman fights like that. We duke it out mano a mano.

He took too much slick DNA from his mother and not enough fighting spirit from his father.
                    I haven't heard the grand old Irish name of Ehrmantraut in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Stribling View Post
                      I haven't heard the grand old Irish name of Ehrmantraut in years.
                      Are you ******ed?, that is obviously not my real surname.

Comment

Working...
                      X