No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson jacked and ready for Expendables 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    I wonder what he's on. I wouldn't mind having the money to pay a trainer to get me on a safe cycle for a month or two a year.
    Originally posted by TBear View Post
    At this rate he will be in a Mark Wahlberg movie in no time
    Originally posted by Jury View Post
    I liked the The Bank Job, Transporter '1' and the remake of The Mechanic too.
    mel took HGH and test from those pics, that's all it takes for an old guy to get ripped

statham sucks but he was decent in the bank job, i haven't seen the mechanic yet...there's not that many actors who can get away with being themself in every movie and have people pay to see it again and again besides ahnold schwartzenegger and tyler perry

Comment

why the **** are these expendables movies so important and newsworthy? like we have to constantly hear about these contract deals being worked out, it's ridiculous.

Comment

^They're the definitive end of an era. Almost all of these old guys will have their last theatrical release with these Expendables movies. I'd watch a fav legendary boxer's final match, wouldn't you?

Comment

still out of his prime though...

Comment

Good to see it's not gonna be about old washed up white movie stars on roids this time.

Comment

These films are trash.

Comment

Working...
              X