No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
    Just give "fighter of the decade" (ala ronnie nathanielz) DINAMITA his due respect!!! He left nothing to argue about in this 4th fight. Lol
    LOL,,, hey Mang,

you don't read my posts mang,,,,I already GAVE the great JMM credit for the Great KO

This ain't my first rodeo boy

The fighter of the decade is Manny Pacman Pacquiao

JMM the GREAT just KO'd the fighter of the decade

They are two , one and one,,,,Pac should have on the judges card was cheated in the first fight and it should read:

3 wins for Pac and One win for JMM

JMM said the winner of the last fight cannot say that this means he won the first three.

YOU just HATE PAC

can you sleep at nite ?? take a bottle mang

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      I want to respond to you and Hitking among others on the same subject

I aspire to respond mang

I do , I truly desire to expound,,,

but I find it hard mang to comment on BULL****

Please help :

Make your stand for JR cheating on little JMM , coming in at a weight he would NOT give to the fans

Make you comments on little 130 coming to WW before his body is ready

then we can talk

Mang !
      Lol. Im assuming ur not ready to talk about saturdays fight??? Haha. Epic

Comment

• Pac rios then retirement.,,.....

Comment

LOL,,, hey Mang,

you don't read my posts mang,,,,I already GAVE the great JMM credit for the Great KO

They are two , one and one,,,,Pac should have on the judges card was cheated in the first fight and it should read:

JMM said the winner of the last fight cannot say that this means he won the first three.

YOU just HATE PAC

U must have been blinded by ur tears after the fight but Marquez was recognized and given the "official" fighter of the decade belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Well I got a good little idea. Let's put this new and improved JMM in the ring with Floyd in May and end this little debate for good.

BTW, the only ones that "don't care" about Floyd are those that hate him far more than they like the sport. Floyd always has been, and always will be the best of his era. Get over it. Either way, Floyd-JMM 2 in May. Let's do it. Can't wait to hear the excuses after that one.
            Floyd will be remembered as the one who waited out while the true warriors wailed on each other, like a damn vulture. He's nothing but carrion eating scum.

JMM cemented his legacy this weekend. Where will Floyd be in 20 years? Oh yeah, that dude who was scared of Margarito and ducked the Pacman for years?

It should have been Floyd who destroyed Pacquiao, now all we get is triangle theories. Screw him, damn coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolemite View Post
              Manny's chin will never be the same again. He will be knocked down and possibly knocked out a whole lot easier now. I have never seen a fighter completely removed from their senses and come back and be successful
              Then you haven't followed boxing for very long. See my previous post

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                I don't know about the last eight years, but I know an elite that Floyd fought in the last three years. His name is Juan Manuel Marquez. He's the second best fighter of Floyd's generation and recently won a little boxing match this past Sat in which the loser may still be sleep. Most who watch would conclude that Mr Marquez didn't fair quite as well against Mr Mayweather.....ang.
                MANG !!!!!!!

Yer killin me mang ????

whewwwwwwwww,,,you honestly don't know sh## about boxing.

Just as a hint to help you along,, you don't brag about a big man whuppin a little man, people that do that are gimp minded, a bit loony, so when people get on here and see that they are laughing at yer ignorance mang.

Just study hard now and come up with a true PRIME ELITE WW that JR has fought in the past 8 years and then brag on him beating him and I will SUBMIT and say I was wrong,,,,gord head mang tell us !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                  Floyd will be remembered as the one who waited out while the true warriors wailed on each other, like a damn vulture. He's nothing but carrion eating scum.

JMM cemented his legacy this weekend. Where will Floyd be in 20 years? Oh yeah, that dude who was scared of Margarito and ducked the Pacman for years?

It should have been Floyd who destroyed Pacquiao, now all we get is triangle theories. Screw him, damn coward.
                  This is a good point very unfortunate for the sport that this fight never happened. I believe that he would've won easily but it was a mistake for his legacy and the sport that this fight didn't happen, and he deserves all the criticism for not trying to make the fight, he is "his own boss" after all.

Comment

LOL,,, hey Mang,

YOU just HATE PAC

Oh & by the way i slept like a baby saturday night. Lmao

Comment

• He should retire soon. His aura is gone after that KO. He keeps fighting, its going to happen again. Manny's days at the top are over.

Comment

Working...
                      X