Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs Robert Guerrero???

Who wins?

poll and discuss.

I think Rios KTFO the ghost. Rios is bigger, stronger, and more used to savage brawling fights.

If the ghost fought rios the way he fought berto he gets smashed to bits.

what do you say?
    Rios
    32.26%
    Guerrero
    67.74%

I doubt The Ghost would fight him that way, he'd box against Rios. Take him too school & I don't think Rios is stronger, not after seeing Guerrero throw Berto around like a ragdoll.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I doubt The Ghost would fight him that way, he'd box against Rios. Take him too school & I don't think Rios is stronger, not after seeing Guerrero throw Berto around like a ragdoll.
      I think I've seen Rios hurt more than Guerrero...

I'll take Guerrero.

I think this fight will go down somewhat like Rios-Alvarado. Guerrero will box Rios with more efficiency than Alvarado but eventually it might turn out into a slugfest in the later rounds.

Comment

when did guerrero become some master class boxer?

i think rios despite not even fighting at 147 yet has the bigger body frame and more muscle mass than the ghost.

based on their last fights, i would highly favor rios for a late round tko.

ghost does everything good but nothing great.

Comment

Trying a bit hard arent we?

Id have to see more of Ghost to determine this.

Comment

I don't think Rios can beat Guerrero on the inside, the Ghost knows how to tie up which we already saw throw Rios off nor can Rios beat him on the outside. On top of that the Ghost appears both strong and tough with good stamina so hard to see Rios being able to really break him down.

Very tough match-up for Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

i think rios despite not even fighting at 147 yet has the bigger body frame and more muscle mass than the ghost.

Guerrero is a very good technical boxer.
              I'm not sure about Rios having the bigger frame or more muscle mass either, the guys is pudgy as hell and has no definition what so ever. He is built like a water balloon.

If Abril can school him, Acosta can outbox him as well as Alvarado outboxing him I have no doubt Guerrero can and would, easily.

In fact I'd favour him to beat Rios in a brawl too. Rios is so painfully overrated. Apart from power which I'd say was probably close, he has zero advantages over Guerrero.

Comment

Brandon Rios is like Pernell Whitaker but with actual power and a granite chin.

Easy work over Guerrero

Comment

i think rios would beat the ghost !

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Are you one of those guys going around calling Guerrero the next Margarito?

And what exactly does Rios do SO great besides stop punches with his face?
                    Guerrero is a very good technical boxer.
                    I'm not sure about Rios having the bigger frame or more muscle mass either, the guys is pudgy as hell and has no definition what so ever. He is built like a water balloon.

If Abril can school him, Acosta can outbox him as well as Alvarado outboxing him I have no doubt Guerrero can and would, easily.

In fact I'd favour him to beat Rios in a brawl too. Rios is so painfully overrated. Apart from power which I'd say was probably close, he has zero advantages over Guerrero.
                    Amen.

Comment

Working...
                    X