Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strikeforce: Rousey vs Kaufman Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really cant visualize ronda winning by armbar in the 1st, it would be incredible if it happened again

Comment

I thought the Undertaker was coming to the ring when the lights when out and his sound played.

Comment

For fuck sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          i really cant visualize ronda winning by armbar in the 1st, it would be incredible if it happened again

Comment

unbelievable, she's awesome

Comment

It's not a fair fight at 135. Cyborg is gigantic at 145, no way in hell she makes the weight. Ronda knows this, she's a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                It's not a fair fight at 135. Cyborg is gigantic at 145, no way in hell she makes the weight. Ronda knows this, she's a duck.
                Cyborg is only that big because she takes roids.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post

Comment

WOW Cyborg is the only one that can stop her, she should fight again in later 2012 , then Cyborg in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      She could probably make it if she laid off the testosterone...

Comment

Working...
                      X