Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito III in the works for May or June?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao vs Marquez IV and Cotto vs Margarito III

thank you toprank

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      That is completely true at 140/154. At 147, dude did fight some top guys. Funny thing one of his biggest wins in his career has been against a guy Margarito beat years earlier.
      But Arum was doing the matchmaking so you can't praise Cotto for chasing the best.

Comment

Lol, why not.

Comment

There's no reason for this.

Comment

Cotto closed this chapter of his career. No need for a third fight. If cotto came out and said this, I might believe it. But since it's Margo, I don't believe it. I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Comment

Proven fact is that Margo's eye is damaged. It will get swollen again. Why even bother.

So much for all the BS experts saying that Margo had Cotto mentally dominated and insecure.

Margo is finished and Cotto is his last big money fight.

Comment

BS article. I would bet my house, my car and my fridge that this isn't even remotely true. Cotto will go after Pac or Chavez jr at 160

Comment

lol that's probably what Arum told Margo...

Comment

There's just nothing in it for Cotto.

Comment

It won't make money, and it doesn't really make sense.

Sure they're 1-1 but it's really 1*-1, that asterisk is there whether the Margarito fans like it or not. Cotto proved a lot by beating him in a one-sided fight that he's far superior.

Margarito doesn't adapt, he bring HUEVOS to the ring, pressure, and stamina, once they nullify that it's over.

I wouldn't mind seeing it maybe as both of their farewell fight in 2013 or something, but Cotto can make big moves and climb the ladder still, why waste time on Margarito now?..he left no doubts who the superior man was on Dec 3rd by shutting his ass out.

Comment

Working...
                      X