No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rodriguez: I Wanted To Take Wolak's Head Off, KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rodriguez: I Wanted To Take Wolak's Head Off, KO Him

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Junior middleweight contender Delvin Rodriguez (26-5-3, 14KOs) got the biggest win of his career, a dominating ten round decision over Pawel Wolak (29-2) in their rematch on Saturday night. Unlike their "Fight of The Year" encounter which ended in a draw this past July, Rodriguez stuck to his boxing and won the majority of the rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

From Ringside the kid looked impressive. He was strong and his combos were crips and fast. He deserves to make some serious money on his next outing.

Comment

You damn near did. Round 10 was brutal.

Got to admire Wolak's heart to survive the last round though.

Comment

He almost did decapitate Wolak!! Amazing how Wolak could take shots!! Delvin has gotten the short end of the stick so many times & even thou it was clear he was ahead, last night he came out in the last round like bat out hell throwing everything he had to secure that victory!!Great fight & great victory for Delvin & props to Wolak for putting up a brave performance, he's all heart!!

Comment

I was hoping the ref stopped it, round 10 was hellish.

Comment

Wish we had more fighters like those two.

Comment

Delvin vs Molina would be pretty cool.

Would favor Molina.

But I wouldn't count out D-Rod.

Comment

wolak career could be done if his face continues to swell really bad too bad he wont have a title opportunity now but great win for delvin he can fight a top contender and move up in the ranks

Comment

Good to see Delvin get his just due this time getting the decision when he hasn't on multiple occasions this should springboard him into a bigger money fight.

Like to see him take on Vanes to show where he is if he could beat Delvin.

Comment

If that was a 12 round bout I think Rodriguez could've k.o'd Wolak by the last round from the way he was hammering him in the 10th.

Comment

Working...
                    X