Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who amongst these fighters ranks highest in the ATG list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who amongst these fighters ranks highest in the ATG list?

Who among these fighters ranks highest in the all time great pound for pound list?
    Manny Pacquiao
    48.03%
    Roy Jones
    9.87%
    Bernard Hopkins
    8.55%
    Pernell Whitaker
    23.68%
    Floyd Mayweather
    4.61%
    Wladmir Klitschko
    2.63%
    Marco Antonio Barrera
    2.63%

Pernell Whitaker

Roy Jones
    Manny Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather
    Bernard Hopkins

Marco Antonio Barrera

Wladmir Klitschko

Comment

Voted Floyd....I like the 0

Comment

Why do people keep trying to keep pernell witaker in the spotlight when historians are trying to forget him. You cant force him on people.

Comment

whitaker...........

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Why do people keep trying to keep pernell witaker in the spotlight when historians are trying to forget him. You cant force him on people.
            no 1 is trying to forget him..the fact you mention him out of all those names means you know hes the best on that list

Comment

Voted roy jones because how amazing he was at his peak. be interested to know why these certain boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                no 1 is trying to forget him..the fact you mention him out of all those names means you know hes the best on that list
                If i told you Witaker was the best i would be lying and i try not to lie in life if i can help it.

I mentioned him as i see his name mentioned once in a while here, but i never hear any historians rate him. Its touching you have a soft spot for him though.

Comment

If i told you Witaker was the best i would be lying and i try not to lie in life if i can help it.

I mentioned him as i see his name mentioned once in a while here, but i never hear any historians rate him. Its touching you have a soft spot for him though.
                  lmfao..clean the wax outta your ears then son..hes top 15 on any respectable list

Comment

WTF? He was ranked the 10th best boxer of the last 80 years in 2002 by Ring magazine, which was voted by boxing experts/historians. Not rated?

Comment

Working...
                    X