Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right Before LeChoke Takes A Clutch Shot..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Before LeChoke Takes A Clutch Shot..

...i already start laughing

"not 1 title, not 2, 3, or 4....."

"we can even have Riles run the wing...."

i think Riles would at least hit ONE of those

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    ...i already start laughing

"not 1 title, not 2, 3, or 4....."

"we can even have Riles run the wing...."

i think Riles would at least hit ONE of those

These games don't mean anything...When the playoffs start it will be different....By the way he has his 3 game winners in the playoffs........I hate the heat offense, they need to ger riley's ass in there

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      These games don't mean anything...When the playoffs start it will be different....By the way he has his 3 game winners in the playoffs........I hate the heat offense, they need to ger riley's ass in there

yes..the playoffs WILL be different...they will be playing WINNING teams...no more feasting on bottom feeders

Comment

Yeah because the bulls, magic, and celtics don't turn it up in the playoffs and go into cruise control.

Comment

yes..the playoffs WILL be different...they will be playing WINNING teams...no more feasting on bottom feeders
          The lakers are 2-6 vs the best teams.. You think that's gonna matter in the playoffs? Numerous teams have gotten swept and when they meet in the playoffs its a different story..IT's funny how nba fans think the reg season means so much

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Yeah because the bulls, magic, and celtics don't turn it up in the playoffs and go into cruise control.
            I think the heat beat the bulls and magic..But i think they will have trouble with the celtics

Comment

The lakers are 2-6 vs the best teams.. You think that's gonna matter in the playoffs? Numerous teams have gotten swept and when they meet in the playoffs its a different story..IT's funny how nba fans think the reg season means so much

Killa,

please dont compare that ragtag hype team to a team that HAS been proven and battle tested

who knows what those clowns will react to REAL pressure

i know you love LeChoke and all but i see a Golden St vs Dallas kind of ending with them

Comment

Killa,

please dont compare that ragtag hype team to a team that HAS been proven and battle tested

who knows what those clowns will react to REAL pressure

i know you love LeChoke and all but i see a Golden St vs Dallas kind of ending with them
                What im trying to go with that lakers comment is just that the regular season doesnt mean much....... People are overreacting........ By the way the Heat crowd does not help...Does fans are pathetic

Bully whos your team now?

Comment

What im trying to go with that lakers comment is just that the regular season doesnt mean much....... People are overreacting........ By the way the Heat crowd does not help...Does fans are pathetic

Bully whos your team now?
                  my teams always been the celtics. If that waggon **** the LA cats made up was true I would have got my pom poms out for the heat like you did.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    my teams always been the celtics. If that waggon **** the LA cats made up was true I would have got my pom poms out for the heat like you did.

the Pacers and Sixers think you suck too

Comment

Working...
                    X