Collapse
No announcement yet.

All PS3 owners you MUST watch this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] All PS3 owners you MUST watch this!

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/88...er_021209.html

All actual graphics and gameplay engine

i already saw it.this game is going to be crazy man,one of the best adventures games i have played.

i already know about the new monster characters and everything.

Comment

bangin!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Holy Fucking ****!!!!!!!!

Comment

that is the reason why im buying a playstation 3

oh and fight night round 4 of course

Comment

if only i didn't bet on teh lakers last season.

urgh!

Comment

Looks rubbish to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
                Looks rubbish to be honest.
                Idiot

God Of War,in my,and ALOT of peoples opinions,is the greatest game series,for gameplay,sound,epicness,and especially storytelling,u cant get no better then God Of War,that is one of the sickest trailers ive seen in recent years and u say it looks rubbish ! That wasnt even its alpha footage,imagine how the final products is gona look,i mean,that whole trailer was based on him fighting on a damn Titans back!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                  Idiot

God Of War,in my,and ALOT of peoples opinions,is the greatest game series,for gameplay,sound,epicness,and especially storytelling,u cant get no better then God Of War,that is one of the sickest trailers ive seen in recent years and u say it looks rubbish ! That wasnt even its alpha footage,imagine how the final products is gona look,i mean,that whole trailer was based on him fighting on a damn Titans back!
                  im hoping this one has a longer storyline. i saw on game's informer magazine that GOW 3 will be the final one and they are trying to make ethe game a little longer than the last 2.

this game is going to be nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                    Idiot

Looks rubbish. I've played all the GoW games as well. Graphics look terrible for a PS3 game.

Comment

Working...
                    X