Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Vitali pay Charr to step aside and fight Haye is Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
    Haye clearly say's he is ready to fight NOW.........Charr is a nobody and no1 wants to see this pointless fight.
    If i had a nickle for everytime Haye said that during the last 4 years I'd be rich

Comment

Originally posted by dodgypie View Post
      On bet365, you can now place bets on Vitali v Haye fight taking place on the 31st December. Hmmmmm.
      Bookies do that for many "possible" fights. And if they dont happen but the end of the year Dec 31st, the bets are void

Comment

Haye chose Chisora over Vitali and a title shot because he thought he was being low balled by the Klitschkos..thats Davids own fault, he put on a pathetic performance last time in the ring with a klitschko why sld he have deserved more money??? He chose charr when he cldnt reach a deal with haye and said it wld be his last fight even b4 Haye-Chisora was signed...smh at people saying Vitali is dodgeing him

Comment

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

TS Haye said he won't fight again this year so Vitali might as well fight Charr, then maybe the Fight can happen next year

Comment

Lol... now everybody will say Haye will beat Vitali. Let's hope Haye isn't embarrassed as badly as he was against Wlad.

Comment

Haye said he wouldn't fight this year again. He takes like 6 + months off all the time between fights.
                Vitali can beat this bum, make a couple of million and probably not even break a sweat. I can't blame him personally. I wish he would fight Haye in September, but I'm resigned to it not happening this year

Comment

Originally posted by StayCool View Post
                  Haye chose Chisora over Vitali and a title shot because he thought he was being low balled by the Klitschkos..thats Davids own fault, he put on a pathetic performance last time in the ring with a klitschko why sld he have deserved more money??? He chose charr when he cldnt reach a deal with haye and said it wld be his last fight even b4 Haye-Chisora was signed...smh at people saying Vitali is dodgeing him
                  Why not drop the Charr fight and fight Haye???he'd get more money and get the "personal"revenge he wants

edit-ok Haye said he doesnt want to fight again this year............gotcha

Comment

Haye doesn't want the fight this year, he is just talking, biding as much time as possible until Vitali is ancient and all you lot fall for his **** time & time again.

Vitali Klitschko ducking Haye, haha!
                    What a short memory people have do you not recall him pulling out several times before, talking himself up for years only to eventually fight Wladimir and flop in embarrassing fashion?

Comment

Working...
                    X