Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are not satisfied with Maidana vs pbf, name 3 WW who would satisfy you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the only wins at this point that would really strengthen his legacy are a win against Pac (which would be heavily discredited either way) and anything at the 154 and above weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
      Agreed ^^^^
      just some examples
      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Guerrero will beat Floyds Ass Up!

Thats why they down play him so much. FEAR! They know He will be relentless on Floyd. Duck him Floyd Duck him!
      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Canelo will beat Floyd ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Floyd makes sure that the fight never happens or when the odds are much more favorable for him.
        When would the odds not be much more favorable for him?

Mayweather is a heavy betting favorite against every fighter he faces. He would be a heavy favorite against Pacquaio too.

The only times he wouldn't have been a heavy favorite was against Pacquaio in 2009/2010 (where he would still have been the favorite) and moving up significantly in weight.

I agree that he could take better fights at times, but I don't see your tune changing even if he did. I'm sure that if he fought and beat Pac now you would discredit his win, but if Pac won against him you would give Pac full credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Espy View Post
          When would the odds not be much more favorable for him?

Mayweather is a heavy betting favorite against every fighter he faces. He would be a heavy favorite against Pacquaio too.

The only times he wouldn't have been a heavy favorite was against Pacquaio in 2009/2010 (where he would still have been the favorite) and moving up significantly in weight.

I agree that he could take better fights at times, but I don't see your tune changing even if he did. I'm sure that if he fought and beat Pac now you would discredit his win, but if Pac won against him you would give Pac full credit.
          Exactly. This same poster gave Manny full credit for Cotto win while discredited Floyd's win over Canelo because of the same 2 pounds or 1 pound which ever way you want to go.

Comment

Amir khan because hes coming off a huge win against ATG julio diaz even though it was at a catchweight its still a huge win. And khan has the handspeed that will trouble floyd.

Comment

Khan,Pacquaio.

Comment

If you beat Berto you DESERVE a shot at Floyd.
                Honestly, Kahn would give Floyd a good fight if he doesn't over-shoot himself. Speed can trouble Floyd. Maidana has a small chance, but his lack of speed is awful

Comment

Gotta give him props for fighting Canelo.

Comment

See this is the type of thread i like.
                    People always accuse him of "ducking" someone but when you ask them to pick a better opponent they can't or they foolishly pick a Top Rank fighter knowing damn well that they don't do business with each other.

Simply put, Maidana is CLEARLY the best fight available with Khan being a close second and Lara 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by downklown View Post
                      See this is the type of thread i like.
                      People always accuse him of "ducking" someone but when you ask them to pick a better opponent they can't or they foolishly pick a Top Rank fighter knowing damn well that they don't do business with each other.

Simply put, Maidana is CLEARLY the best fight available with Khan being a close second and Lara 3rd.
                      This^ and though I agree, I believe Khan is unworthy until at minimum he beats Collazo, if Lara beats Canelo then it's absolutely Justified. Literally anyone Mayweather fights there will be an excuse even if he fights PAC, it will be because he finally saw that PAC no longer has his "killer instinct".

Comment

Working...
                      X