Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Olympic gold medalist good.
    And amateur boxing is like the pros right?

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      Rios would lose. He's already shown any fighter with some defense and skill beats him.
      broner fights very different from abril

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
        yeah she looked really mad when she laughed and smiled and everything. she was in on it
        I'm sure she was............her first time on TV, I'm sure she would agree to a fake proposal and comb his hair. She was fronting man....what did you expect her to do put on the spot on HBO, call him out and smack him up?

No woman would agree to that and think it's a good idea....she isn;t a star an actor, she is a young girl who just got played out on national TV.

Plus Broner is a pig man, he already has 4 kids.....he takes up women he can manipulate, he would never be with a strong minded woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Lets make this happen, I hope rios blows up to like 160 on fight night and rocks this mayweather wanna be from pillar to post
          I'd laugh my ass off if that happens because then Broner would be fighting somebody who's just as big as him.
          I'd take Broner though, anything below 140 and he's drained. Plus I don't think he'd catch broner and he'd get caught going in a lot.

Comment

• lmaoo broner could hit rios without trying. Easy W. I hope the fight happens

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I'm sure she was............her first time on TV, I'm sure she would agree to a fake proposal and comb his hair. She was fronting man....what did you expect her to do put on the spot on HBO, call him out and smack him up?

No woman would agree to that and think it's a good idea....she isn;t a star an actor, she is a young girl who just got played out on national TV.
              yeah sure. think what you want

Comment

• Well Rios looked lost when Abril applied the philly shell. He will have problems with The Problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Floyd was also stopping and knocking most guys at 130. In fact, he was also considered, bizarre as it may seem now to those that weren't watching him early on, a power puncher. It was sometimes noted that he left himself too open because he was just throwing bombs and should work on his defense!

Broner is not as fast as Mayweather was, and fights more like today's version rather than the much better 130 pound Mayweather. He's good though. I like him.

He does seem to like going for the KO though so that's good. Let's hope he keeps it rather than changes as he goes up further like Floyd did.

Floyd was stopping much better guys though at 130. Maybe Broner will too, but people think Floyd was always pitty patter. He was more offensive than Broner when he was at 130.
                  You could have just left it right there.

Broner fights identical to the 147-154 Floyd. He fights nothing like the 130-140 Floyd. Especially not the one that was fighting Corrales, Hernandez, Chavez, Manfredy, Augustus, Castillo II, NDou, Gatti.

130 pound Floyd would have destroyed Escobedo in 2-3 rounds. This is not to say Broner didn't do what he was supposed to do against Escobedo. I don't even know what the discussion is in here, I just agree with what you said that Broner fights like the 147-154 pound Floyd.

With that said, Broner is very very exciting to watch. His offense is very good. IMO he actually fails at fighting like Floyd, in a good way, he's not as good defensively, and it's very exciting to watch him throw his punches with such bad intentions. Floyd is so good, he just dominates and barely gets hit. Which makes for fans to think that he's not fighting good fighters when it's just that he's so flawless defensively.

Comment

• now, this is the fight i wanna see... a healthy rios beats broner...

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Black people we brush our hair even when it's really short like that. That's just what we do.

*sigh

Comment

Working...
                      X