Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anne Wolfe vs Cyborg Santos (Street Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Wolfe vs Cyborg Santos (Street Fight)

If both fighters were in fight conditioning and this was a street fight.

Who takes it?

It's tough, but I think I have to go with Cyborg (female of course) on this one.
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-10-2011, 02:48 PM.

hmmmm

I think Anne Wolfe beats the crap out of her and KO's her within a minute

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      hmmmm

I think Anne Wolfe beats the crap out of her and KO's her within a minute
      Especially if Cyborg decides to go toe to toe with Anne. Can you imagine the leather these chicks will be exchanging with those tiny MMA gloves?

Damn, this $h1t has me excited just thinking about it.

I'll pay to see this, no question!

Comment

Obviously Cyborg since MMA is almost exactly like a street fight. Cyborg would just take her down and put her to sleep in less than 30secs.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          Obviously Cyborg since MMA is almost exactly like a street fight. Cyborg would just take her down and put her to sleep in less than 30secs.
          ann wolfe is probably a better streetfighter than she is a boxer. she was crazy before she found boxing, always fighting, going to jail etc.

alot of mma techniques dont work in a streetfight, how you gon win a streetfight with an armbar for example? throwing short, fast, correct punches however will absolutely ruin your adversarys world if they aint used to seeing it coming at em like that (mma fighters aint trust me).

more importanlty this is a brawl and if theres a woman out there who could whupp ann wolfe in a brawl i sure as hell havent seen her yet.

Comment

In a street fight someone that can Bang as good as cyborg is not gonna take it down which is Why Wolfe would ko her. Shes so much bigger. Mma id give it too cyborg with leg kicks.

Comment

I dont know who Cyborg is but I have never seen a woman like Ann Wolfe.

Imagine Ann landing this punch bare knuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                I dont know who Cyborg is but I have never seen a woman like Ann Wolfe.

Imagine Ann landing this punch bare knuckle.

Let me give you a taste. She doesn't mess around. One of her victims was Gina Corano, who's also a beast.

Comment

People are bias because this is a boxing site but c'mon. Ever watch Ray Mercer against a kickboxer? Ever watch Royce Gracie against Art Jimmerson? Ever watch Toney against Couture? (Dont try to bring up Mercer-Sylvia because there was a clause in that fight that they would keep it standing and Mercer got mad when a leg kick was thrown)

MMA is more of a street fight, they have less restrictions and train in more areas. If Cyborg was in trouble on the feet she would take it to the ground easy. Cyborg would take it to the ground before she got in any danger.

What good is Anne Wolfe's boxing if her back is on the ground or getting choked out unconcious? Remember, even if it stayed standing, leg kicks are harder than punches and cut down a boxer fast since he would barley be able to punch off from hurt legs that are not conditioned to take kicks.
                  Last edited by Ring Leader; 11-10-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                    People are bias because this is a boxing site but c'mon. Ever watch Ray Mercer against a kickboxer? Ever watch Royce Gracie against Art Jimmerson? Ever watch Toney against Couture? (Dont try to bring up Mercer-Sylvia because there was a clause in that fight that they would keep it standing and Mercer got mad when a leg kick was thrown)

MMA is more of a street fight, they have less restrictions and train in more areas. If Cyborg was in trouble on the feet she would take it to the ground easy. Cyborg would take it to the ground before she got in any danger.

What good is Anne Wolfe's boxing if her back is on the ground or getting choked out unconcious? Remember, even if it stayed standing, leg kicks are harder than punches and cut down a boxer fast since he would barley be able to punch off from hurt legs that are not conditioned to take kicks.

I get your point, but have you ever heard of Chuck Liddel and Junior Dos Santos?

I know Chuck has a background in wrestling, but he never used it. He always kept the fight standing like a boxing match. Who knows, maybe Anne will have top knotch TDD....

Comment

Working...
                    X