Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, it's better than the 50K Mayroga got to fight Cotto.

Comment

550k for a B level fighter to fight a shot Morales.

He's making the money of his life.

Comment

good money when you consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
          I read the Maidana fight is for the number 1 contender for the wba lol, didn't Khan already dispose of Maidana :/
          Well a rematch isnt too bad, I wouldnt mind a rematch late 2011 or early 2012..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Well a rematch isnt too bad, I wouldnt mind a rematch late 2011 or early 2012..
            Agree completely! Maidana had Khan almost out in that fight, so once things are sorted out between Khan and Bradley I would love to see Maidana take on the winner in late 2011.

Comment

why do yall care about how much h making?

Comment

That is alot of $$$ for brutalizing a shot FW.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                  why do yall care about how much h making?
                  I am always very interested in this because it baffles me how HBO decides to spend their Boxing budget and if they spent their money correctly how much better fights they would give the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
                    For who were in WW at the time, they are OK wins.
                    Why has he not een rematched Collazo...
                    He was the one who asked for the Mosley fight don't forget, the earthquake in Haiti killed some of his family remembers and he pulled out to help.

He called out Pacquiao, he called out Cotto at 154, he said on national TV HBO he would fight Paul Williams, Collazo priced himself out of the rematch, he was asking for an amount of money that HBO were not willing to give, and Berto was not willing to cut his share just satisfy some one he already beat.

Berto wants to fight the big money fighters like Pacquiao, Cotto, and Mosley but it's not that easy to get them especially when Bob Arum is their promoters. Unfortunately Berto will have to stick to fighting 140 pounders who are coming up to 147 until the big boys want to give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                      Agree completely! Maidana had Khan almost out in that fight, so once things are sorted out between Khan and Bradley I would love to see Maidana take on the winner in late 2011.
                      For some reason i can't see Khan ever fighting maidana again, i hope im wrong though because IMO it was the fight of 2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X