travi$' tales;

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travi$' tales;

Tuesday, September 14th

I have been locked in Pump's Torture Chambers for several hours now, it's grim down here
    Lost souls from decades gone by, who's Perma ban appeals have been unsuccessful
    "Alts" of every size and shape, some well known faces amongst them

The first time I had walked into the holding cell, I was greeted by a muscular Serbian boy named Mile, he to had arrived today, I did not fully understand him as his English was extremely poor, his first language being "Pwnish"
    Me & Mile promised to watch eachothers backs around these parts, there are some dark creatures lurking in the shadows who would unleash Bad Karma without warning, or so I was told.

Wednesday, September 15th

I was woken by the prison guard Vida banging her keys against the cell bars, she was a beautiful yet intimidating character, she certainly got attention from the inmates, personally I think she enjoyed it
    After my brief wander around the cell listening to different stories and peoples points of view, Mile introduced me to an elderly man, who's name I later found out was Annie, he had been here many times before and seemed to be a big favourite amongst other inmates. He told me, not sure if it was the truth, that he had a close friend called Duke on the outside keeping him updated on events and who had started an appeal for his unbanning.

This man was full of stories, an seemed to have vendettas against everyother inmate
    I noticed a small negro boy sitting in the corner of the cell, curled up in a ball
    I asked Annie who the boy was, Jack he told me, another who had spent several visits to the Chambers
    Annie told me the story of Jack's downfall and the dark thoughts it had left him with, sometimes he wouldn't even fend off the inmates using him as the Cell Toilet, they would walk up to him and literally **** on him, it was a terrible sight.

To my suprise and great relief, Vida called me to the front of the cell and informed me I was free to go
    Apparently members on the outside had started action for my release, just like Annie had mentioned
    Before I left, Vida dragged me into storeroom where we engaged in heated sexual intercourse, I had suspected Vida of having her eye on me throughout my stay

As of then, I was a free man
    travi$

Last edited by TRAVI$; 09-16-2008, 07:55 AM.

Congrats

Comment

good to have you back travi$... when is mile going to be unbanned? bpp?

Comment

Originally posted by Seselj View Post
        good to have you back travi$... when is mile going to be unbanned? bpp?
        oh man Miles ISP has been contacted! Noooo!

He musta done something?!
        Last edited by Murray; 09-16-2008, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
          oh man Miles ISP has been contacted! Noooo!

He musta done something?!
          i did nothing... and everyone confirmed that i did nothing, and agreed that i should be unbanned, but bpp doesn't want to unban me for unknown reason

Comment

That is an epic tale travi$, I hope the mental scars will heal one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Seselj View Post
              i did nothing... and everyone confirmed that i did nothing, and agreed that i should be unbanned, but bpp doesn't want to unban me for unknown reason
              maybe he thinks Mile was also someone else who did something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
                maybe he thinks Mile was also someone else who did something wrong
                i think he thought i was jack

Comment

Welcome back, bud.

Comment

that was rather poetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X