No announcement yet.

Democratic debate tonight @ 8:30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    But I have been on record as saying minimum wage shouldn't be 15$... No way a sop****re in high school should be making enough to support a family...
    The real problem is lack of manufacturing jobs as they have been all outsourced to 3rd world countries thanks to bill clintons nafta.....
    Politicians have given away all the jobs, so they try and make it up by raising minimum wage of all the crap jobs that are left...

Free trade acts are fine, when dealing with countries that have equal labor laws like Canada, and Europe, but once you bring in Mexico or China or Taiwan, the your factory workers get ****ed... It's not hard to understand yet democrat and rebuplican alike have done nothing about it for the past 2 and half decades...
    A sop****re in high school is pretty unlikely to have a full-time job, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      But I have been on record as saying minimum wage shouldn't be 15$... No way a sop****re in high school should be making enough to support a family...
      Wait, where in America can someone support a family on $15 an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        Can anyone who endured that still deny that liberals are genetically inferior beings?

Yeah I said genetically inferior start a social media outrcry... Mentally deficient drug addict freaks of nature
        As opposed to? I hope you aren't using the Republican debate as a comparison because that was literally a circle jerk of camera whoring, feces chucking, hot button pushing crassness.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Wait,,, have you not listened to any democrat...

"15$ an hour saves the economy"". When in reality, they have lost all
          The factory jobs, and the only people hiring are fast food or similar jobs, so the democrats try and make those wages liveable, instead of having policies that create real jobs like manufacturing...

Basically saying, sorry we don't have jobs building computers, cars, etc, but we will pay you 15$ hour to work at McDonald's..., it's a ****ing joke and why I could never be a full time democrat...
          Social issues they are usually correct at, but anything dealing with economy they are completely ******ed at.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
            Idiot,,,, so high school students don't make minimum wage?.. Your just another liberal who has never created a job or signed a payroll check...

So I can hire high school students below minimum wage?

Comment

As opposed to? I hope you aren't using the Republican debate as a comparison because that was literally a circle jerk of camera whoring, feces chucking, hot button pushing crassness.
              What was the democratic debate.... Hillary pronouncing all the accomplishments she did in office... Yet never named one

Comment

^^^^^^^ dudes that don't create jobs or sign paychecks....

Can I pay a high school student less than minimum wage????

Comment

Jim Webb 2016

Comment

Hillary Clinton was the token black guy at the debate.

Comment

So your saying I can pay a high school student, below minimum wage???

Comment

Working...
                      X