Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite fighter in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All time my favorite would be Sugarman!

I need to see a few more bouts but currently I like Adrian Broner. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      All time my favorite would be Sugarman!

I need to see a few more bouts but currently I like Adrian Broner. Ray.
      Broner dodged Uchiyama the minute Uchiyama said he'd fight in the states. Broner is a coward. I don't see how anyone can like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        Broner dodged Uchiyama the minute Uchiyama said he'd fight in the states. Broner is a coward. I don't see how anyone can like him.
        Did Uchiyama say he would fight in the states? I missed that. Do you have a link at all?

I personally thought Broner should have gone to Japan to fight him. Really disappointed that didn't happen.

Comment

1. Eder Jofre / Jose Napoles
          Michael Spinks
          Carlos Monzon
          Miguel Lora
          Vicente Saldivar

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Did Uchiyama say he would fight in the states? I missed that. Do you have a link at all?

I personally thought Broner should have gone to Japan to fight him. Really disappointed that didn't happen.
            yes, I had posted it in the past on this site. I read it on two different websites in English and 4 Japanese ones. It was a big deal because he already had his TV contracts in place.

I'm looking for it but the only one thing I can find is the bad left hook article that doesn't have any substance other than Uchiyama thinking that Broner is ****y and he wants to fight him.
            Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 12-11-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              Probably because he's currently 25-0 with 21 KOs.

I'm more of a Yuriorkis Gamboa fan when it comes to featherweights these days. I hope he beats Broner and Chris John at least. Gamboa's already beaten Daniel Ponce De Leon and Orlando Salido. If he beat Chris John, he's probably at least get the Ring featherweight belt, the guy's beaten just about everybody else at the weight class. Unless he would have to beat all the other champions, Walters, Fortuna and Dib. Or maybe he stays at super feather and takes on Uchiyama, Diaz, Salgado and Martinez since he has a belt in that weight class now. I could see him taking on Broner at least.

Oh yeah and how could I leave out Kostya Tszyu.
              Last edited by Anthony342; 12-12-2012, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Marvin Hagler as a kid
                Ezzard Charles as a grown up

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                  Marvin Hagler as a kid
                  Ezzard Charles as a grown up
                  And out of fighters who scheduled a fight in 2012, James Toney and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

And no I am not black, and I am not from the lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                    Mine is Duran because of his style and charisma. I would like to get to know more about sam langford because I am claiming him as a Canadain.
                    Who is your favorites and why?
                    Marvin Hagler for me.

Comment

Japanese Boxing; if you understood that management has EVERYTHING to do with who a 23 yr old kid fights it would help you understand how this all works! Calling boxers cowards is what fanatic fans do who know very little of the sports ins and outs!
                      I evaluate talent from years of training fighters and watching film of the great fighters from all era's. I'm NOT a boxing fan I'm a former trainer, manager and cornerman! I like what I see in Broner and as I've stated we'll see what happens once he's under pressure!!
                      Your entitled to your opinion even if its based on..............story telling! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X