Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm very proud of manny, maybe more in defeat than in victory. it sucks to see your favorite get knocked out but no better guy out there than jmm to do it. floyd could've done it had he fought manny but jmm wanted it more and was willing to jump into the fire to get it. he is a greater champion because of that in my opinion. has firmly planted himself as an ATG.

brilliant strategy by marquez. to dumbasses that cry about it being a lucky punch, give marquez his due.
    Last edited by pnksntdead; 12-09-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      Yep, Pac is a very classy guy. Despite the circus around him he remains a boxer at heart.
      Yeah, I like how he's handling this defeat.

Comment

I was shocked when I saw Manny go down like that. Props to Marquez for landing the perfect KO punch. Last night I was thinking that it would be best for Manny to retire after getting knocked out like that, but I'm glad to hear he still wants to continue fighting. Manny is pure class and I hope he comes back strong.

I don't think there should be a 5th fight, but I'll be watching for sure if another rematch is made.

Comment

Pacquiao and Marquez are gentlemen and a credit to the sport.

Comment

Whale of a fight. Action from beginning to end. Pacquiao seemingly gained control, and then Marquez, ever the strategist, just waited for that perfect moment.

That was 15th round Ali-Frazier 1 epic. What a punch!

I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, but I've got nothing except respect for that shot. Wow!

Pacquiao still looked good. He certainly wasn't losing. He could definitely fight again, and is accepting the loss with total grace and humility. Both guys had moments of respect in the ring and post-fight conference.

I'd be up for another.

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
              Whale of a fight. Action from beginning to end. Pacquiao seemingly gained control, and then Marquez, ever the strategist, just waited for that perfect moment.

That was 15th round Ali-Frazier 1 epic. What a punch!

I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, but I've got nothing except respect for that shot. Wow!

Pacquiao still looked good. He certainly wasn't losing. He could definitely fight again, and is accepting the loss with total grace and humility. Both guys had moments of respect in the ring and post-fight conference.

I'd be up for another.
              I have heard that comment a few times now......

The fight wasn't even halfway through.

No time to see if either guy had stamina issues, no time to see if either guy had pushed himself too early, no time to see if anybody made an investment that would pay off in the later rounds, no time to see if either guy was gonna make adjustments to what was unfolding, no time to see if either guy was about to pull away.....

I just dont see the point of your comment.

A fight is 12 rounds, " winning " doesn't mean **** until the fight has unfolded.

Posters say the same thing about Khan, which is absurd.

" Amir was winning "..... that fight was 2 rounds old, nobody is " winning " after 2 rounds.

This aint the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by socialteach View Post
                Pacquiao and Marquez are gentlemen and a credit to the sport.
                I totally agree with you, both fighters were just gentlemen to one another from the beginning, never trashed talk or made any kind of bull**** commotions....young fighters, you can learn from this.

Comment

Good to see Manny is in high spirit into getting Pacquiao'd again

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    I have heard that comment a few times now......

The fight wasn't even halfway through.

No time to see if either guy had stamina issues, no time to see if either guy had pushed himself too early, no time to see if anybody made an investment that would pay off in the later rounds, no time to see if either guy was gonna make adjustments to what was unfolding, no time to see if either guy was about to pull away.....

I just dont see the point of your comment.

A fight is 12 rounds, " winning " doesn't mean **** until the fight has unfolded.

Posters say the same thing about Khan, which is absurd.

" Amir was winning "..... that fight was 2 rounds old, nobody is " winning " after 2 rounds.

This aint the amateurs.
                    This is the beauty about boxing....one punch can change the whole scene, you dont need to wait to see if they had stamina or make adjustments...C'mon now !!

Comment

As much as I want pacquiao to continue fighting, I say hang up the gloves. Pacquiao is wealthy and has done enough for the sport of boxing. I was expecting pacquiao to retire right after margarito fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X