Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldo Lover told me that he blows black dudes at New Jersey turnipike rest stops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    Thats true, Georges does do that.
    He was talking about your gay Brazilian lover, you ******ed cocksucking ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Yo bro im not judging you i just want you to get your life together. There is a better way to get money.
      Never done that.

Sorry, not all of us could be born in multi billion dollar families.

Some of us actually WORK for things, unlke you, it's just given.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        He was talking about your gay Brazilian lover, you ******ed cocksucking ******.
        You eat dog shit

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
          You eat dog shit
          You got slammed by NY123!! Move to New York, you'll be allowed to marry your life partner. Just don't let me see you. I'd beat you senseless.

Comment

You got slammed by NY123!! Move to New York, you'll be allowed to marry your life partner. Just don't let me see you. I'd beat you senseless.

He's not really a Puerto Rican thug, no need to suck him off now.

YOU live in New York, not me.

I don't get my self involved in such faggotry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
              He's not really a Puerto Rican thug, no need to suck him off now.

YOU live in New York, not me.

I don't get my self involved in such faggotry.
              Suck him off? You suck off anyone who insults me on this thread. Look at you teaming up with the English ******. Same as you did with the curry vendor and the Australian tranny. You're a weak joke. At least Prince William has the guts to take me on alone. You just step in after posters start it.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                This guy hangs out at Newark airport offering handjobs for 2.50 a pop. Its actually pretty sad.
                Cook me a meal and then get all dolled up tonight because we are going to a club to dance to bachata so you better dance well prag.

Comment

Also, the concept of NY123 being a rich Spaniard pretending to be a Puerto Rican thug was made up by ME. Ronaldo is always stealing my jokes. Hey Spray, you want a gay little latino fuck-doll? Ronaldo will take it like a champ if you treat him like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Cook me a meal and then get all dolled up tonight because we are going to a club to dance to bachata so you better dance well prag.
                    I thought i told you to back the fuk up ray ray. I dont get down like that you sick tranny sucking bastard.

Comment

Also, the concept of NY123 being a rich Spaniard pretending to be a Puerto Rican thug was made up by ME. Ronaldo is always stealing my jokes. Hey Spray, you want a gay little latino fuck-doll? Ronaldo will take it like a champ if you treat him like a woman.
                      More than anything in the world but the missus says I will have to wait for my birthday

Comment

Working...
                      X