Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw: Top Rank snitched on Angulo because HBO was pushing for Angulo-Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Shaw: Top Rank snitched on Angulo because HBO was pushing for Angulo-Chavez Jr

Gary Shaw recently said this on the Leave It In The Ring radio show.

HBO was pushing for an Angulo-Chavez Jr fight. Top Rank obviously didn't like it and snitched about Angulo being an illegal alien.

Lol, that's ****ed up. Idk if its true but if it is, that's pretty foul. Should have just fed Jr's trash ass to the perro and let him feast.

Comment

Wonder what Top Rank will do to avoid Martinez. Where they behind his trainer's arrest?

Comment

Jr would have been brutally KO'd.

Comment

sounds like speculation but isn't that much of a reach TR didn't want to ruin jr and lose all that caesh

Comment

Wouldnt put it past arum to do something like this

Comment

angulo is like one the most overated fighters in the world today. he does have a good punch but thats all hes got. cintron beat angulo come on now.....i really think chavez jr would beat angulo aswell.:...is chavez jr the new mayweather around here damn people hate on him.....and im not even mexican.... i dont need to defend chavez jr but damn alot of ya hate on this kid is bad enough hes the son of an icon and he didnt have any amature background or any experience hes just trying to do good.. alot of you guy overlook this and just judge jr and for the recod i know chavez jr has looked bad in his resent fights but just him being in the gym working on his boxing skill and geting in shape hes just trying do all he can do.... makes me believe that hes hungry and want to be great .....by the way f"ck it im gonna make chavez jr my favorite fighter from now on...he dont got nobody looking out for him well im his #1 fan right here jprinceofboxing...:
              Last edited by JPRINCEOFBOXING; 05-28-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Shocking if true.

But it's Gary Shaw...

Comment

There is nothing Top Rank won't do to avoid good fights that don't favor them. Why don't they just start there own brand and make it like a boxing UFC? Atleast then we know at the "EVENT" they guy Bob Wants to promote more will win. Since his bad string of luck, Pavlik, Cotto & Margarito getting destroyed in legitimate match ups Arum hasn't wanted a fair bout. Now his in house fights are very typical sparring sessions, since the debacle with Cotto Vs Margarito in which I think Bob assumed Cotto would win,he hasn't risked a fair fight . This is just another indication at how far they are willing to go to cheat the fans.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Arum but stories like this let me know how **** of a promoter Gary Shaw truly is.

If Arum knew, Shaw had to know and if Shaw knew, why didn't he make a cautious effort to get Angulo's paperwork legit. Sounds like a cop out to me and considering how big of an issue illegal immigrations is not only in the US put that area in particular, Shaw really dropped the ball and has no one to blame but himself.

What a fat worthless piece of **** he is to allow a talented fighter in Angulo get set back the way he has. Hopefully GBP picks up Angulo and a host of his other fighters because Shaw is a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                    X