Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Rios Weigh In Stream (Just started)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    so fight starts 4 pm eastern time?
    No regular time for states but in China card starts at 8 AM and main event at around noon. I keep asking this cause i keep forgetting. Sucks for them IMO

Comment

Like the lowest possible undercard fights? Maybe. Usually they start around 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
        He had no trouble making weight. Bradley has more trouble making 147 than Rios does. Rios even hinted a possible fight with Cotto or Canelo at 154. No catchweight. What a fighter
        Your Rios quotes had me rolling! GJ TROLL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          If the crowd here is an indicator of the hype for this fight then the china experiment has gone horribly wrong. Hopefully it isnt and they just didnt know or time is off. I like fights in other countries.
          I didn't get a chance to see the crowd, but it sounded empty. Eckback said he had a conversation with Arum about the little scuffle between camps the other day and apparently it's something Arum isn't pleased with cause as he understands it the Chinese don't appreciate that kind of stuff, considering professional boxing has been banned over there for some time until recently. They don't consider that skirmish gentlemanly or honorable, in other words. So there is a chance a lot of the citizens were turned off by it. In any case, Rios will put on a show for those that bought tickets and they'll learn to love it.

Comment

8pm same as always

Comment

seems like a lot are still confused with the time schedule.

Comment

Working...
              X