No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Brutal abuse in the russian army

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] VIDEO : Brutal abuse in the russian army

They're using the younger soldiers as human heavy bags. Many of them get killed or commit sucide every year because of this practice.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    They're using the younger soldiers as human heavy bags. Many of them get killed or commit sucide every year because of this practice.

There's no need for some of the stuff they did, that wasn't training or discipline. That was just sadism.

Those men display heavy signals of sociopathic behavior.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-18-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

It only happens in Russia lol a country not for the faint hearted .

Comment

Inhumane.

There's nothing I'd like more than the grin on the supposed 'trainers' faces dropping when the 'trainee's turn the tides and start beating the shit out of them.

Then just saying oh it's ok, because we were told by your bosses to do it to you, for 'training'. So you can't complain either.

Comment

I hope somewhere along the line those guys had the living ****e beaten out of them in return and got stomped until they were pissing, puking and passing blood.

That whole video made my stomach turn, no one deserves that.

Comment

at the 4 minute mark he picks the smallest guy.

Comment

I suppose those are steel toe boots there wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                I hope somewhere along the line those guys had the living ****e beaten out of them in return and got stomped until they were pissing, puking and passing blood.

That whole video made my stomach turn, no one deserves that.
                They most likely had it done to themselves and now are doing it to the new guys. Here in the States it's not much different, maybe not as harsh out right but there's a ton of instances where Hazing gets completely out of hand and people die.

It's stupid and just macho BS that doesn't make you tougher or help in anyway.

Comment

Beating people that can't/won't fight back makes someone so tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                    Beating people that can't/won't fight back makes someone so tough.

you think the officers are the ones being trained / toughened?
                    this process is used to toughen up recruits. these guys are training to kill people and protect themselves from being killed. it is not hopscotch. if you really want to prepare them for combat you need to make them suffer. these are fit young men. they will live.

i know this sounds silly to some of you, but this will help those guys IF they're actually in combat. are there better ways to do it? yes. is it brutal? yes. would i do it? hell no. i couldn't do that to somebody who wasn't trying to hurt me back.

but will it help these guys? yes. it will help them survive tough situations if they're used to them.

who is going to more likely to survive in a conflict, some guy off the street, or a guy who wakes up every morning and gets pounded on in between sets of pushups and learns to deal with it?

i used to wake up at four in the morning to play hockey. when the practices were hard i would puke. i took a cold shower after i was done, and went to school for 6-7 hours. keeping it up for a season was one of the hardest things i've ever done. anything else i do in my life feels like a piece of cake. that's conditioning.

Comment

Working...
                    X