Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying rounds of drinks at the bar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rarely go to bars but when I go to a club with wifey with two or three other couples I always take the initiative (as soon as we get there) and buy the first shots and/or drinks but I don't do it expecting a drink back

I don't go out with stingy broke ass couples by the end of the night everybody is twisted and had a good time

why go out to drink with people if you gonna be paying attention to who bought shots and who didn't might as well stay home

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i would go up to the bar, order a round of drinks and tell them to put it on Trigg's tab
      Lol, you'll be out of luck because I never bring my Credit card to the bar. I bring a certain amount of money and when it runs out I go home.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
        that **** annoys me, especially when it's drinks that you don't want. I just go to the bar by myself when I want a drink
        Yes, I'll say I'm going to the bathroom and ill come back with a drink in my hand.

Comment

I confronted the guy and he said that he had an emergency so that's why he left. He wants to go out and make it up this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            Yes, I'll say I'm going to the bathroom and ill come back with a drink in my hand.
            Do you steal the drink of the dude in the urinal next to you when he places it down?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Usually I will go with a group of friends and it will be 4 or 5 people. We will each taking turns buying the rounds, as the night goes on people get more generous.

Never buy drinks for girls though unless it is a gf.
              This.

Personally I find people who ***** about buying rounds more annoying.

Comment

I confronted the guy and he said that he had an emergency so that's why he left. He wants to go out and make it up this weekend.
                Damn Trig, no wonder women cross the street when they see you... Thug Life!

Comment

So are you guys going on a male make up date?

Comment

Working...
                  X