No announcement yet.

Dropping weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping weight

I need to drop weight, about 20 lbs. Alot of muscle, clean diet, but I am still missing something. Any ideas? Please help. Dropping from 182 to 165'ish.

What are your stats & what does your typical daily diet look like?

Comment

Very clean diet, I am 5'11" currently I am 182, but I want to drop to 165. Right now I am not doing any weight training only cardio.

Comment

Post your diet up, I am 99% certain this will be why you aren't seeing the gains you'd like.

More often than not its the diet and really is quite the opposite of a 'very clean diet'
        A very clean diet should be low in sugars & sodium. Eating plenty of natural foods such as lean proteins, complex carbs & fruit and drinking plenty of water.

Comment

Are you taking any suppliments/medications? Some can cause you to retain water.

Other than that, its probably your diet. Just because you're eating clean doesn't mean you're eating correctly for your targeted weight.

Also are you trying to drop weight temporarily (for a fight) or trying to drop weight on a long term basis?

Comment

Don't tell anyone but I know a secret for weight loss that I can share with you.

Burn more calories than you eat.

Comment

hahaha! I just started, I only weighed myself last week so we will see what it looks like on Thursday. I am hoping to stay at 165 long term.

Comment

water, chicken, turkey, fish, vegetables & fruit

eat often but in small portions and do cardio

Comment

Can you mention your diet?Just eat fruits,vegetables and beans nothing else.Which exercise you normally do in cardio?Because swimming,running,rope jumping are the best exercises for burn fat and calories.

Comment

You say 'clean diet', but does that mean you are restricting your caloric intake? The long and short of it is, you gotta be burning more calories than you are taking in, regardless of how 'clean' you are eating.

Comment

Working...
                    X