Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez dropping OST demand for Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this ended up doing is building up some drama for the fight. It would be hilarious if Martinez brings it up in the face off and reminds everyone that he failed a drug test before.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      You can't say this is about the sport and then say that you only care about 1 or 2 fighters and don't give a damn about other fighters.

And, then in the same post says it would be implemented one day so basically who cares.

That is hypocritical to each other.
      Just admit you know Mayweather and Pac are the 2 most influential fighters of the sport.

Which is why I put so much infuses on them... However keep rambling on about being a fan of this fighter or of that fighter when the problem is the entire sport as a whole...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Which is why I put so much infuses on them...
        I don't disagree with you. I haven't even read anything you said. But that spelling just struck me as terrible, even by internet messageboard standards.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          I don't disagree with you. I haven't even read anything you said. But that spelling just struck me as terrible, even by internet messageboard standards.
          Auto correct is being a jack ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            that is funny though.... infuses lol emphasis... same thing after spending the entire day out on the beach drinking Miami Vices..... anyone a fan of Rum Runners... would love a Miami Vice.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Really? I think he knew they were going to use it to avoid him for like the 4th time, now they can't use that excuse. What will crafty old devil Arum conjure up next to avoid the fight?
              Lol the man has magician's deck of cards up his sleeve. New Stadium, Networking deals, not a big enough draw etc.

If this fight gets made I expect Chavez to leave Top Rank after the fight as that's the only situation I see Arum throwing him under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Chavez Jr runs that division, Martinez is just a mere pawn
                This is how I see it as well. Martinez really has no room to have demands. Chavez Jr would out box him and beat him regardless.

Comment

aka martinez wants to cash out. He has for years now

Comment

Alts are polluting this forum. Pretending to be a ''*******'' or a ''*****'' is not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      aka martinez wants to cash out. He has for years now
                      Cashing out implies he's going to lose the fight. The hell are you talking about? And Martinez will be lucky to make $2 million, which isn't that far off from what he already makes fighting anyone else. Hardly a cash out.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-08-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X