Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poonsawat defends his title tomorrow! Weigh-in Picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when i first saw Poonsawat fight Dunne i taught this is why everyone at 122 ducked him such a tough **** with good power without a doubt the best at 122 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Remember when i first saw Poonsawat fight Dunne i taught this is why everyone at 122 ducked him such a tough **** with good power without a doubt the best at 122 at the moment

Yea I saw him first in the Dunne fight too. He seems to use pressure so effectively and force his opponents to exchange. That never seems to work out well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by delipooke View Post
        Kaosai Galaxy is thai.
        Kaosai its a monster thats what it is, i am surprised that almost nobody mentionts this guy and IMO its p4p one of the strongest 1punch KO fighters ive ever seen

Comment

I wonder if Poon had trouble making weight, his face looks drawn. IIRC, he had to weigh in a few times for the Dunne fight, though, he arrived late in Dublin. Didn't hear anything about him having trouble for Hosono.

I was a bit disappointed at first when I found out he's fighting this guy, but he said in an interview that he didn't receive any good offers, so he took this fight. Nothing wrong with staying busy, I guess.

Comment

I agree. His face looks a bit gaunt. Hopefully it won't effect his performance, he's always such an exciting fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X