Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was PBF in there that night, could he have kept Margito off him like Manny did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Mayweather's clearly bigger and stronger now than he was back then, I can still see a stoppage, in fact I'd lean towards that.
    Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
    Damn now that u mention it you're completely right bro..I wonder why none of Mayweather's other opponents have thought of that! You should definitely be a trainer bro, with this knowledge you have beating Mayweather would be easy!
    I was a trainer I trained my nephew to 3 national titles until he dislocated his shoulder I think he would have tooken Raushee Warren out, He would slap Malcom Franklin around prior to the 2008 Olympic trials but he was only 15 so couldn't compete at the olympic trials. Hector Luna is his name you can view him on You Tube. Raushee Warren is lucky he got injured or this would have been his 3 rd failure at the trials. He was a flywieght that hit light a light welter I know I held the focus pads for many fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I was a trainer I trained my nephew to 3 national titles until he dislocated his shoulder I think he would have tooken Raushee Warren out, He would slap Malcom Franklin around prior to the 2008 Olympic trials but he was only 15 so couldn't compete at the olympic trials. Hector Luna is his name you can view him on You Tube. Raushee Warren is lucky he got injured or this would have been his 3 rd failure at the trials. He was a flywieght that hit light a light welter I know I held the focus pads for many fighters.
      Well than you can clearly understand how getting Mayweather against the ropes and pounding his body is a lot easier said than done

Comment

• nah , he never really stayed off pac, he kept coming, pac only slowed him down a bit. Mayw doesnt throw combos like pac. Difficult fight for Mayw. some say that Mayw stops Marg. notta chance, remember Mayw couldnt stop lil marquez or and exhausted flat footless mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
          nah , he never really stayed off pac, he kept coming, pac only slowed him down a bit. Mayw doesnt throw combos like pac. Difficult fight for Mayw. some say that Mayw stops Marg. notta chance, remember Mayw couldnt stop lil marquez or and exhausted flat footless mosley.
          Are you referring to the same Mosley who decapitated Margarito?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
            I am literally in awe of the stupidity here. Someone please kick this gentleman off of the forums immediately.
            So Margarito is not younger and Stronger than Oscar? You're the moron if you don't see that, in fact you're a blind.

Comment

• watch corrales vs floyd and you will have your answer

Comment

• Prime Margarito and Cotto would've been by far the biggest tests in his 147 career, if he hadn't retired
                Shane may have been the highest ranked and most respected, but he never had the tools to win
                Cotto and Margarito were never anywhere near as good as him technically, but Margarito has his size and would've taken anything Floyd threw... Cotto pre-margarito was tenacious, thunderous to the body with a great jab
                I wanted to see those fights.
                Last edited by TRAV1$; 04-22-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  So Margarito is not younger and Stronger than Oscar? You're the moron if you don't see that, in fact you're a blind.
                  The two aren't comparable in any sense you ******. You owned yourself by comparing the 2 in relation to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by JourneymanUK View Post
                    Given that he is the consensus best defensive fighter today, could Floyd have kept Margarito off him like Manny did for 12 rounds? Or would it be like the Margarito-Cotto scenario all over again?

Note that Margarito prior to the Pacquiao fight averaged 100 punches per round as per Compubox. He may be slow, but a relentless one that throws bombs after bombs.

Your thoughts.
                    nahh. floyd would have never kept margarito at bay. marg will walk through his punches. floyd would have had many concerns in this fight. marg's only concern is to hit the target. once he does, hell will break loose for floyd. stamina is the key to fighting this version of margarito to last the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                      Are you referring to the same Mosley who decapitated Margarito?
                      nope Mosley didnt gas himself out against Marg. Nor did Mosley almost decapitate Marg in the 2nd. Mosley lost his marbles when hurt Mayw. thinkin the fight was fixn to end. he laid it all out there. and left NOTHING in the tank as back up. even at that the Exhausted Mosley and outclasses out weighted Marquez sasnt stopped by Mayws punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X