Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was NSB like immediately after Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of so-called Pac fans disappeared. And a lot, I mean a lot, of GGG fans surfaced at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
      I wasn't a part of NSB at that time but knew how Pacquiao and Mayweather were the hot topics. Pacquiao had the largest following the internet probably had ever seen.

I used to post from 2010-2011 but dropped off until joining back in 2016 as you can see.

But, I mean Pacquaio fans practically ran NSB and anyone who went against him got red K'd immediately!
      Why don't you read through those threads and find out.

search engines can do amazing things.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Why don't you read through those threads and find out.

search engines can do amazing things.
        I didn't want to open pandora's box....

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
          I wasn't a part of NSB at that time but knew how Pacquiao and Mayweather were the hot topics. Pacquiao had the largest following the internet probably had ever seen.

I used to post from 2010-2011 but dropped off until joining back in 2016 as you can see.

But, I mean Pacquaio fans practically ran NSB and anyone who went against him got red K'd immediately!
          ...yea ok alt.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            ...yea ok alt.
            It's true what he said. They even had that green K thread in the Pinoy lounge to try and extend their e-penises.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              It's true what he said. They even had that green K thread in the Pinoy lounge to try and extend their e-penises.
              I think it's still there. bunch of f@ggots bragging about their green k when they give it to themselves with their alts.
              I was sayin op is probably one of their alts...talkin about pac fsns "ran" nsb

Comment

I think it's still there. bunch of f@ggots bragging about their green k when they give it to themselves with their alts.
                No. Not at all. I got Red K'd to infinity by this poster called THE MODERATOR. I believe he may have been an actual moderator. Then eventually I was banned for not posting.

Comment

They absolutely did run NSB..... Larry, GRUSTLER and most of the other die hard Floyd fans were all red repped to infinity at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    They absolutely did run NSB..... Larry, GRUSTLER and most of the other die hard Floyd fans were all red repped to infinity at that time.
                    Wgaf about red rep? it's meaningless when you have clowns giving eachother green for nothing and giving red just to make a fan of another fighter have a red bar. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      The Fl0mos won, they celebrate and moved on, the Pact4rds lost, and they left and moved on.
                      How would you know seeing that your join date is Sept 2016? Just sayin. Perhaps Larry is correct when he says this is an alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X