Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's very easy to argue that this site has 5 hype jobs on the top of the page.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    lol.

Quiz:

Which one of these boxers is a Gold Medalist, or rather which boxers are Olympians?

A) Povetkin
    B) Wilder
    C) Kovalev
    D) Pascal

yup.. Pascal had already been beaten by BHop and Froch.

And? And? And....And?

So now amateur career does count?
    I thought it wasn't the case since Wilder got knocked the **** out in his amateur days.

And let's act like Wilder actually fought Povetkin and beat him.

Froch and B Hop beat Pascal by close decision.
    Kovalev ruined Pascal twice.

Anyone thinking Wilder is above Kovalev in terms of accomplishments if an idiot or a full WILDTARD.

Comment

Where is Andre Ward? The possible winner of Fighter of the Decade of the 2010s, unless he gets robbed by KO loving panelists

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        A guy at my gym beat Agnew. You considering that a great win shows you're biased.
        Here comes the ****** of NSB.

I never said it was a great win, I said:

"He beat solid contenders like Agnew, Cleverly and Sillahk, nothing impressive, except that he beat them so easy looking like he was fighting some female boxers."

"Nothing impressive" did I mean that way they were great wins?

Agnew was undefeated at 175, if a guy from your gym beat him BY DECISION at cruiserweight just after Kovalev destroyed him and made him quit, doesn't change the fact that Kovalev is a beast.

If your training boxing, stick to training instead of trolling and making stupid GGG/Lara's gif.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          And? And? And....And?

So now amateur career does count?
          I thought it wasn't the case since Wilder got knocked the **** out in his amateur days.

And let's act like Wilder actually fought Povetkin and beat him.

Froch and B Hop beat Pascal by close decision.
          Kovalev ruined Pascal twice.

Anyone thinking Wilder is above Kovalev in terms of accomplishments if an idiot or a full WILDTARD.
          yeah I knew you couldn't answer simple questions.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            A guy at my gym beat Agnew. You considering that a great win shows you're biased.

So you're from Texas, huh?

No wonder you're always spouting dumb shít. Your IQ is probably just north of your pant size, just like everyone else in that giant hellhole.

You train at Maple Avenue? Fúck outta here. What do you really do, empty the spit buckets?

Comment

Working...
            X