Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Slams Pacquiao For 'Bull****' Excuses in Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I tore my calf in the second round [of the rematch]. I don't even think I mentioned it. I took my [loss] like a man. That's what Pacquiao should have done. He should have kept his mouth shut and he wouldn't be in the position that he's in right now."

1:08
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-18-2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I agree although its funny to hear it from Bradley, who claimed injuries on both fights against Manny.

Maybe he'd be more understanding if Manny came out on wheelchair...

Comment

if you watch pac-bradley 2 in super slow motion on HD, and then frame by frame.. bradley wins 9-3.. no bullsht.. i dare y'all to watch it in slow motion.. my man was robbed smh .. and after the first fight he had to endure death threats from Tard nation.. when have you ever heard floyd fans threatening the kids of a fighter they don't like ? that should tell you everything right there..

and i sincerely hoped that when pac retired he was gonna take his Tard nation with him, but i think I'm wrong, because the Tards are now GGG fans, i know because interacting with GGG fans on youtube, they talk the exact same way as the Tards, full of racist comments

i guess Tard nation is here to stay smh.. damn
        Last edited by elishua F; 05-18-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

All the fighters and trainers are on to Mannys BS .

Comment

all he's trying to say is, pac should admit floyd got the better of him that night. give him all the props.. then just sell the injury afterwards..

what's interesting is his thought on pbf's game plan. that was the perfect one against manny.."if he trades with pac, i got pac all the time"

Comment

He finally admitted he lost the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Pac has the right to boast about fighting Floyd injured now, hes earnt the right to do so. He should wear t shirts like JMM did, boasting about Floyd only being able to beat him cos of his shoulder injury.

So many people trying to doubt Pacs injury it is called discrimination. Nobody challenged Floyds injury against Castillo. Do people even remember Bradleys so called injury in the second Pac fight now? Pac certainly hasn't mentioned it or even acknowledged it.
                #48 was taking selfies, Roach was talking smack everyday 3 days before the fight saying Floyd might not show up. He loss ball game over. And thank you Bradley for clowning #48

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
                  if you watch pac-bradley 2 in super slow motion on HD, and then frame by frame.. bradley wins 9-3.. no bullsht.. i dare y'all to watch it in slow motion.. my man was robbed smh .. and after the first fight he had to endure death threats from Tard nation.. when have you ever heard floyd fans threatening the kids of a fighter they don't like ? that should tell you everything right there..

and i sincerely hoped that when pac retired he was gonna take his Tard nation with him, but i think I'm wrong, because the Tards are now GGG fans, i know because interacting with GGG fans on youtube, they talk the exact same way as the Tards, full of racist comments

Wow I just watched the Pac-Bradley 2 fight in super slow motion, 4k HD, bose audio surround sound, with the lights off, and the windows closed.

You're right, Bradley was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post

Exactly! I asked those same dumb assess did they watch Marquez vs pac 3 in slow motion with the lights off? But yeah I just say 48-0 and Ward/Lara and keep it moving with these busters

Comment

because you really lost tim, clearly. floyd's win was ... mehh .. boring. he won fighting scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X