Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Mancini on Canelo: "Canelo is nothing special...Lara won."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo may never WOW people with his talent but he's still a damn good fighter in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Canelo may never WOW people with his talent but he's still a damn good fighter in my book.
      this..........

Comment

I had the fight even. Looking for a rematch down the road.

Comment

Canelo might not be special but he did clearly beat Lara

Comment

There is nothing special about Canelo. He did beat Lara though.

Comment

Mancini was nothing special and Canelo is much better at 24 than Mancini ever was. If he think Lara, the running man, beat Canelo then he is a terrible judge of fights.

Comment

Interviewer: So ray what was your score?
                Mancini: 115-114 Lara

lmao.

I actually thought he was fair about both fighters. He said Lara did better but extolled that this is the pros, not the amateurs. Also, that Lara can't sell any tickets.

Fair and honest opinion. If you have Nelo losing by a point, you ain't a "hata'" or a "d-ridah."

Comment

Canelo won. I still dont think he that translate him being special.
                  right now at least

Comment

I watched the fight once and had Lara winning or a draw. Lara made Canelo look like trash to me.

Comment

I guess the rumors are true, Mancini looks in horrible shape. There was suspicions that he was doing cocaine and it is apparent in this video. The way he talks, his jittery movement and snorting are signs, not to mention what he says doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X