Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know now about Abner Mares that you didn't know before this.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you know now about Abner Mares that you didn't know before this.....

What do you know now about Abner Mares that you didn't know before this.....

wachugot??

That the resemblance to Amir Khan is only stronger now.

Comment

He's humble as hell and has the right mindset. Hopefully he truly believes in what he said in that post-fight interview.

Comment

That he has no idea how to fight when he's hurt. He's not Sergio Martinez, he can't just fight toe to toe when he has no legs.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          That the resemblance to Amir Khan is only stronger now.

Khan was the first person i thought of when i saw those pics right now

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            That he has no idea how to fight when he's hurt. He's not Sergio Martinez, he can't just fight toe to toe when he has no legs.
            Shows how great Sergio is really.

But it shows he needs to learn to avoid flush shots in the first round lol

Comment

that he needs to go back with Nacho to re-learn the fundamentals

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Shows how great Sergio is really.

But it shows he needs to learn to avoid flush shots in the first round lol
                Busted knee and KD by a CW in the ring, Sergio is a beast to fight toe to toe and end the round on his feet.

Comment

Mares had one of the best resumes of any current boxer but he just got caught. I always thought his defense was suspect. I think he'll pick right back where he left off but he should stay clear away from Gonzalez and work on his defense.

Comment

Learned that any fighter can get caught in this crazy game called boxing...

Comment

Working...
                    X