No announcement yet.

New bandwagon for nuthuggers after Danny Garcia gets TFKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bandwagon for nuthuggers after Danny Garcia gets TFKO

Dallas Jr. was supposed to beat Matthysse according to Danny Garcia... Sure.
    Then Peterson. It was supposed to be easy money for Peterson.
    Peterson is under a rock somewhere and I'm not sure if Dallas Jr. ever woke up.
    So now comes Danny Garcia, with his crazy boxing skills, impossible to penetrate defense and the feared GARSH!! To make matters worse, Swift is fast on his feet, dances around the ring with ease so again, this one too is supposed to beat Lucas.
    So after Matthysse KTFO this clown, who will the nuthuggers run to?
    I'm betting Broner. He's even more of a turd than Garcia so they should feel all warm and cozy there.

There are a lot of Mayweather and Broner fans among the new Garcia fans. They'll just go back to them afterwards.

Comment

Mayweather since Matthysse will fight him next

Comment

Did anybody have Dallas Jr. winning?

Comment

3 weeks I can't wait

Holy ****.

Every god damn day thinking about the moment Lucas KO's Danny and lifts them belts.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Did anybody have Dallas Jr. winning?
            Yes. Alts of fans of fighters that Matthysse's a threat to. There was a thread where someone said, "This is going to be a fight where afterwards everyone is saying, 'At least Matthysse got the decision.'" They were also saying that if Matthysse was any good he would kill Dallas Jr. within 3.

Then he does and they still say he's no good and deny everything they said. I think Matthysse haters made a bigger deal of the Dallas Jr. fight than Lucas fans did.

Comment

What happens to this thread if Danny GARSH's Lucas?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Yes. Alts of fans of fighters that Matthysse's a threat to. There was a thread where someone said, "This is going to be a fight where afterwards everyone is saying, 'At least Matthysse got the decision.'" They were also saying that if Matthysse was any good he would kill Dallas Jr. within 3.

Then he does and they still say he's no good and deny everything they said. I think Matthysse haters made a bigger deal of the Dallas Jr. fight than Lucas fans did.
                hmmm, I want to say i remember that... but pretty vaguely. That was only one person who was clearly an alt though.

IMO, if he wins next month.... that'll be pretty funny with all the threads I saved up

Comment

Matthysse beat a load of cab drivers, lost to the only half decent opposition he faced, and whipped a former drug cheat who's natural abilities were untested.... Danny whipped Khan who would box the breaks off Matthysse, whipped Judah more impressively than grandpa teeth did and is the undefeated champ. Nonetheless being objective I would say this fight is 50-50 and would not be suprised if either guy got KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                    Matthysse beat a load of cab drivers, lost to the only half decent opposition he faced, and whipped a former drug cheat who's natural abilities were untested.... Danny whipped Khan who would box the breaks off Matthysse, whipped Judah more impressively than grandpa teeth did and is the undefeated champ. Nonetheless being objective I would say this fight is 50-50 and would not be suprised if either guy got KTFO.
                    I like how you spew nonstop bull**** about how inferior Matthysse is and then claim it's 50/50. Either that means you think very little of Garcia or you're afraid to back up your claims with a reasonably consistent prediction.

Comment

Working...
                    X