Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about no Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one gives a flying trapeze about the fight anymore. Everyone got infected by the fantasy bug. No need to see the fight. Mayweather wins without fighting.

And you should get banned for making another May/Pac thread.

Comment

It should have happened after May beat Marquez and Pac beat Cotto. That was the best time but even then I have always seen that fight as one not to live up to the hype. May taking it with a not so entertaining UD12.

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
        Dont get me wrong I'd love to see em fight but there's too many other potentially good matchups to really sweat one matchup that probably won't ever happen if you ask me:

Donaire vs Rigondeaux
        Brandon Rios vs Danny Garcia
        Canelo vs Mayweather
        Adrien Broner vs Yuriorkis Gamboa

And those are just some of them.

Personally whenever I hear people talk about Mayweather/Pacquiao I can't help but assume they're prolly just casual fans and dont know **** about boxing

none of those fights are better than floyd v pac.

all the TS's who make "i dont give a **** about floyd v pac" will be the first ones to log on to the scene as soon as the fight is made.

anybody who says they wouldnt watch or care about pac v floyd are all liars.

if you are a boxing fan you care about floyd v pac. you have some knowledge on the matter and some opinion about it AND YOU WILL WATCH IT.

stop frontin son.

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
          Dont get me wrong I'd love to see em fight but there's too many other potentially good matchups to really sweat one matchup that probably won't ever happen if you ask me:

Donaire vs Rigondeaux
          Brandon Rios vs Danny Garcia
          Canelo vs Mayweather
          Adrien Broner vs Yuriorkis Gamboa

And those are just some of them.

Personally whenever I hear people talk about Mayweather/Pacquiao I can't help but assume they're prolly just casual fans and dont know **** about boxing
          Same here. Never wanted to see pac vs floyd. Not a fan of either guy and root against both of them just about everytime they fight. So the idea of them fighting and having to root for one of them never excited me.

Of course i want to see both of them lose and i get that with Marquez III and IV fights against pac. The only fight i want to see floyd in is against sergio martinez not interested in seeing him in easy fights like a fight against canela

Comment

i dont i just cant wait for pac marque 5 !

floyd has never been in a fight half as exciting

Comment

I can't lie if this fight is made right now I would be super hyped..

Comment

I just want the score to be settled, WHO THE HELL WOULD WIN THIS FIGHT. All the debate about who would win, who avoided who, **** it just make the fight now.

Comment

Yes you're the only one. Every one is dying to see this fight. This is a 50-50 fight, no doubt about it.

Comment

Reads title then reads 1st sentence..

Comment

Nope, matter of fact, you're late as hell. Those 2 deva's can retire right now, (although I'd love to see Floyd fight Martinez 1st).

Comment

Working...
                      X