Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] All Access: Canelo vs. Lopez -- Full Ep1 -SHOWTIME- Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting. I missed bits and pieces of this last night, jumping back and forth between this and the NFL Game (Missed the part about his dad).

S/o to BoxingScene's own, Eaner0919, on making a cameo appearance lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
      Thanks for posting. I missed bits and pieces of this last night, jumping back and forth between this and the NFL Game (Missed the part about his dad).

S/o to BoxingScene's own, Eaner0919, on making a cameo appearance lol.
      That was Eaner asking about his trunks? That's awesome haha.

Comment

I have a feeling this fight will go the full 12 rounds. UD for Canelo.

Comment

Didn't know canelo had a daughter. How old was he when she had her? 14? LOL

Comment

lol canelo, english like a ESL boss

Comment

I'm a Canelo fan, but you got to roll with Josesito a little bit, coming out of nowhere and all. Hope Canelo doesn't hurt him too bad.

Comment

Good Episode! I find Lopez story a lot more interesting though, it is almost impossible to not root for a guy like that

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Didn't know canelo had a daughter. How old was he when she had her? 14? LOL
                yeah that made me think about Chavez Jr saying that he is lying about his AGE when I see that...I was not aware he had a Daughter either lol BUT then again hell Broner is only a year older then Canelo and he has 4 so it is POSSIBLE!

Comment

Damn. Lopez's **** was a little too emotional/heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    Outstanding Video!! I gotta admit I went through some emotions seeing into the lives of these two bright individuals. it really hit a soft spot in my heart. Chepo ( Canelo's trainer) has a great voice. he sure knows how to keep thing fun around camp.

Josesito on the other hand, I mean.. WOW.. what a life story! This kid can write a book and probably make it a best seller! I commend him for being such a positive influences to the youth and also a role model to his siblings. I wish both fighters the best on of luck on sep, 15th. God bless them both.

P.s. Green k sent.
                    i agree with everything u said

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      Good Episode! I find Lopez story a lot more interesting though, it is almost impossible to not root for a guy like that

yeah that made me think about Chavez Jr saying that he is lying about his AGE when I see that...I was not aware he had a Daughter either lol BUT then again hell Broner is only a year older then Canelo and he has 4 so it is POSSIBLE!
                      By the time I was Canelo's age (22) I had 2 kids, one was 6 the other was 3, it's very possible..lol

Edit* damn even after reading that about myself it shocks me to see it, I was a damn baby wit a baby..lol btw my oldest is now 9 kicking ass, he loves to train..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X