Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Peterson: The WORST Case Of CORRUPTION Recorded On CAMERA In Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah corruption. When GBP saw Khan was losing they hired someone to fiddle with the cards, making sure to get it all caught on camera so Khan could shout cheat and get his titles back.

Comment

Khan repeatedly pushed and clinched Peterson when Peterson got inside on him(as well as hit him very obviously on the break in the 12th), and was warned repeatedly before having points taken away. Khan got the benefit of a sketchy knockdown in Round 1, and the ref caused Peterson to trip in the same round later. If you can critique the ref for anything, it's Round 1, and that he was hard to understand at times with his accent so the fighters were at times confused as to when to break and when to fight. Khan lost a close fight legitimately, he stayed on the ropes too long, he fouled too many times, and Peterson's pressure got too him too much. No corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
        this makes no sense.... if there was any sense in making the fix then it wud have been for Khan

Peterson ruined the show

If any judge was corrupt it was guy who scored it 115 - 110 to Khan AFTER the point deductions
        115-110 isn't an absurd score, it's not as if Peterson clearly won many rounds .. you guys need to watch the fight again and get over the fact that Peterson was competitive.. it's like people are awarding Peterson rounds just because he put up a good fight when in reality Khan outlanded him in most of the rounds.. watch it again..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Yup, I'll agree with you there.
          In a visibly close fight, one judge had Khan 116-111 with 2 point deductions.... yup.
          for the 115-110 score see above..

Comment

Not the worse but there was definitely some corruption there. Judge should of been paying attention to the fight. Khan did not get fair treatment at all.

Comment

No. . . One judge (THE ONLY NON-BLIND JUDGE) had it 114-111 for Khan. . . Which was ABSOLUTELY the correct score. . . That would make it 8 rounds to 4 with the deductions (1 point for peterson KD, and 2 points for Khan's "pushing off" - you'll never see that again). . . Khan threw DOUBLE the punches Peterson threw from like rounds 9-12. . .

Peterson won 4 rounds. . . MAYBE, and I mean MAYBE if you're trying hard enough to be corrupt, you could give Peterson 5 rounds. . . But giving him 6 rounds in that fight is just blatant JOBBERY.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                green k. . . as soon as that idiotic ref said that "lets get ready to make thunder" or whatevr that dumb shyt was he said, i KNEW the fix was in. . .

KING KHAAAAAAAN got JOBBED. . straight up JOBBED by the hometown ref, and judges who were biased. . Seriously? Peterson won 6 rounds! LOOOOLLL!!! The one judge had it right @ 114-111. . .

It matters not! COME MAY 19th! KHAN RIGHTING THE WRONG!!! Amir KHAAAAAAAAAAN (and he's knocking you out!) AMIR KHAAAAAAAAAAAN (let me hear you shout!)
                thanks man, yeah things should be rectified come may 19th.. rematch should be another good fight cos first one was! just the corruption from the judge and ref ruined the whole damn thing..

lol @ the theme tune i got it in my head now..

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  ...I can't wait til this fight is over so Fix and all the other Khan fans can stop throwing their daily hissy fits. This fight can't arrive soon enough.
                  lol.. daily hissy fits?? are you saying that it wasn't one of the worst cases of corruption you've seen if you factor in BOTH the card-tampering caught on camera, as well as the ref taking off 2 points (one conveniently in the 12th round).. come on man.. think!

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    What was the man in the hat doing round after round with the judges?

Ive only heard his excuse that he was correcting the judges bad math when he tallied up the points after a few rounds. But that doesnt explain why he was there for most of the fight.
                    they want to sweep the card-tampering under the rug because they know that it amounts to something pretty sinister and that's corruption on a grand scale! I mean what should have happened after it was discovered is the fight should be a no contest and an investigation shoulda commenced..

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      No. . . One judge (THE ONLY NON-BLIND JUDGE) had it 114-111 for Khan. . . Which was ABSOLUTELY the correct score. . . That would make it 8 rounds to 4 with the deductions (1 point for peterson KD, and 2 points for Khan's "pushing off" - you'll never see that again). . . Khan threw DOUBLE the punches Peterson threw from like rounds 9-12. . .

Peterson won 4 rounds. . . MAYBE, and I mean MAYBE if you're trying hard enough to be corrupt, you could give Peterson 5 rounds. . . But giving him 6 rounds in that fight is just blatant JOBBERY.
                      On point right there puggy!! I scored it 114-111 for khan as well. Posted my scorecard and justified it. Most people here don't know how to score a fight. I had khan winning the championship rounds he done more and Peterson tired. Yet the 2 judges gave 10 and 11 to Peterson wtf!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X