Paris Hilton's new song taken off the internet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why terrorists hate the US.

Comment

Paris Hilton gotta be the worlds most useless person, hands down.

I think there's more potential in a paralyzed ****** than in her body.. Even her sex tape almost put me to sleep.

Comment

you guys are idiots... this song is very deep

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Paris Hilton's latest single has been pulled from YouTube just two hours after it was uploaded and panned by critics.

The song 'Drunk Text' features the Hollywood socialite giving a spoken word performance with a techno beat in the background.

The video was apparently leaked on the YouTube account ParisBrasilChannel, before being quickly pulled due to a copyright claim.

In the video, a Hilton sits in a nightclub wearing a cocktail dress and delivers the lyrics nonchalantly.

"I went out to the club last night to, you know, dance with my bitches," she said.

"No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore."

The 31-year-old's single has been widely mocked online, with news website Gawker branding its lyrics as "just awful".

"Take the word sex and mix it with texting/ it's called sexting," Hilton says in the song.

"When you add drunk sexting, the words just don't make any sense."

'Drunk Text' is a collaboration with electro duo Manufactured Superstars.

After the release of the video celebrity and fashion website Jezebel described Hilton as desperately clinging to youth.

"She's totally comfortable with being pigeonholed as a bitchy party girl," the article read.

"In fact, this latest venture might be demonstrative of how she's not dealing with aging that well, as she seems to prefer that people think she's a vapid idiot than "old".

'Drunk Text' is not Paris Hilton's first attempt at pop stardom. In 2006 her self-titled debut album had a mixed response from critics.

That song equals 💀

Comment

Lol i feel ashamed. I got seduced by this lol. I liked it. A lot lol for real. I liked her debut cd too so im not surprised.

Comment

<3 Love and respect. Nostalgia. .. Even though the stars are blind... if you show me real love baby.. I'll show you mine. .. Let's see what this love can dooo, baby im perfect for you.

I dont care what anyone says because they dont know nothing about music. This song catchy and it rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

<3 Love and respect. Nostalgia. .. Even though the stars are blind... if you show me real love baby.. I'll show you mine. .. Let's see what this love can dooo, baby im perfect for you.

I dont care what anyone says because they dont know nothing about music. This song catchy and it rocks.

Comment

Working...
                X