No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz Telling it how it is Exposing Pacquiao Video Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
    His opinion is bs because the guy is an opportunist, a vengeful brown noser who was banished from Manny's circle.
    The *****s can have him. He certainly would fit easily with that crowd. They deserve each other.
    I am a Filipino-American but what I think he said were right on the money. I give him credit for seeing and "reporting" that but though a definition of a "True Filipino" isn't really just about banking on the superficiality of one's citizenship or how one acquired it.

Filipino-ness or American-ness or one's identity is just a mental issue...One can be a Mexican but if he/she believes that his/her identity is Filipino/Filipina, then more so be it.

Ultimately one's identity is a farce based on political affinity of birthright because one can be a natural-born Filipino and yet still be "balimbing" or multi-faced if you will.

And so likewise, I was born in the Philippines but much of my life was here in the U.S. Who am I?

No one...just like anyone else, a human being who loves the sport of boxing.

PEACE.

Comment

Buttom line is this Freddie thought JMM was old hoping his AGE would COME INTO PLAY thats why they picked him his cherry picking back fire all this crap about Pac right hand and how he has improved was all bull****, to the point i think Pac was believing his own team lies when it was in fact he was beating over hill fighter .JMM clear the window now everybody can see Pac for what he really is. THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME OUT

skip to 53 mark on the the video his whole plan was base on JMM being a shot old fighter

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        there's no debate outside the US(and even in the US, it's a pretty one-sided debate)......everyone knows Marquez won...
        I'm from NZ and NOONE thought Pacquiao won

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
          I am a Filipino-American but what I think he said were right on the money. I give him credit for seeing and "reporting" that but though a definition of a "True Filipino" isn't really just about banking on the superficiality of one's citizenship or how one acquired it.

Filipino-ness or American-ness or one's identity is just a mental issue...One can be a Mexican but if he/she believes that his/her identity is Filipino/Filipina, then more so be it.

Ultimately one's identity is a farce based on political affinity of birthright because one can be a natural-born Filipino and yet still be "balimbing" or multi-faced if you will.

And so likewise, I was born in the Philippines but much of my life was here in the U.S. Who am I?

No one...just like anyone else, a human being who loves the sport of boxing.

PEACE.
          You grew up on the U.S.. You have no knowledge about Nathanielz whatsoever. The guy does not have an ounce of integrity. He is an opportunist, a brown nosing parasite. Anything coming from Nathanielz is completely worthless.

Comment

BEFORE: Everybody hates ronnie, *****s and *******s alike.

TODAY: *******s still hate ronnie but *****s are sucking his dick for some reason not related to being a *****. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
              Thats the popular score. I am sure i'll have Marquez as the winner if i score it straight up.

again

scoring rounds have criteria that each judge have and emotion and expectations are not part of it.

Its a close fight the Pacquiao won according to the official judges. Bo robbery.
              So because 3 judges say Manny won but the rest of the world disagrees, it isn't a robbery? That's the definition of a damn robbery!

Comment

[QUOTE=fabie;11442309]
                Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                3 things:

• it is a CONTROversial fight....controversial meant there's proponents on both sides - in short it isn't CLEAR. It is a toss-up. Just so happen the judges and many also see Pacquiao won. Many also saw Marquez won.

• Pacquiao losing "it"...this I agree, that "it" is a variable term and using it in the light that his skills/techniques/bravado weren't there to contend with the stylistic points of Marquez. Marquez did school Pacquiao...clearly, but the bout still goes to Pacquiao (in my humble eyes and the judges) because he simply landed more and more aggressive. Relatively.

• Marquez' prowess shows clearly. That is what is apparent to Pacquiao and to all of us.

As for your "many" part that I put in bold, you are lying. While some people did have Pac winning its almost nothing compared to the overwhelming majority of people, boxers, trainers, promoters, boxing writers and damn near everyone else who saw this fight objectively. It would have been better if you were just honest and at least said "some" people had Manny winning but "many"? Cmon man?

While many, many people have voiced their opinion of Marquez winning the fight, just a few people have said that they thought Manny won. At least be honest! Its almost as if the Pac fans are embarrassed to come out and falsely support him when they know that he lost this fight. They have been real real quiet except for the known idiots like Check Hooks, Bombs, Puga, Hugh Grant, etc.etc., but for the most part all of the other ones are at least admitting it and they are being honest.

If Pac had won there would be a huge celebration with all of his supporters just overloading the forums on this site with celebration threads left and right like when he beat DLH,Hatton,Cotto,Margs etc. etc., but deep down they know he lost this fight and theyre trying to convince themselves any way that they can that he did just enough to get decision, but they forget that they had to convince themselves of that.

The reason that the fight is controversial is because they "gave" the win to the wrong man!

The fix was in before the fight ended. They knew that if Pac hadnt KO'D Marquez before the last bell that it meant that Marquez had somehow made it a competitive fight and they tried to sway public opinion even before the fight ended by mostly highlighting the punches that Pac landed on Marquez while ignoring and not airing the better, solid punches that Marquez landed flush on Pac. In between rounds they would show Pac's but not Marquez's?

I forgot which round it was but Pac landed some glancing blows on Marquez and Marquez landed a perfect and I mean perfect shot right on Manny's mouth that hurt him a bit and guess what? They show Manny's weak punches and just completely ignore Marquez's punches!

Bob Arum walking over to Marquez's corner right as the decision is being announced and saying "it's business" instead of being jubilant and celebrating in Pacs corner?

One judge having it 116-112 for Pac?

Pac unlike in his other 2 fights with Marquez doesnt raise his hands in victory?

Be real at least man, even Pac knows he lost this fight!

You can convince yourself of whatever you want but you cant convince the world that Pac won, even with your witty writing!

You said that many people had Pac winning, well here's what people had to say about that.............................................. ...................................

Sugar Ray Leonard said Marquez won!

Marvin Hagler said Marquez won!

Bernard Hopkins said Marquez won!

Floyd Mayweather said Marquez won!

Oscar De La Hoya said Marquez won

Andre Direll said Marquez won!

Zab Judah said Marquez won!

Steve Cunningham said Marquez won!

Anthony Direll said Marquez won!

Matthew Macklin said Marquez won!

Andre Ward said Marquez won!

Terry Norris said Marquez won!

Andre Berto said Marquez won!

Omar Henry said Marquez won!

Chris Arreola said Marquez won!

Rashad Holloway said Marquez won!

Fernando Vargas said Marquez won!

Juan Diaz said Marquez won!

Amir Khan said Marquez won!

Anthony Mundine said Marquez won!

Erik Morales said Marquez won!

Jean Pascal said Marquez won!

Marco Antonio Barrera said Marquez won!

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. said Marquez won!

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. said Marquez won!

Jorge Linares said Marquez won!

Peter Manfredo said Marquez won!

Michael Marley said Marquez won!

Darren Barker said Marquez won!

Marcos Maidana said Marquez won!

Raul Martinez said Marquez won!

J'Leon Love said Marquez won!

Lou DiBella said Marquez won!

Josesito Lopez said Marquez won!

Nazeem Richardson said Marquez won!

Sergio Martinez said Marquez won!

The people have spoken, the boxing fans have spoken, boxers, trainers, boxing writers, promoters, EVERYONE has spoken and they say that Marquez won the fight!

Now let me show you of the list of people who thought Pac won...........

*******s say Pacquiao won!

Bob Arum said Pacquiao won!

And Harold Lederman!

Wheres your many?

Comment

You grew up on the U.S.. You have no knowledge about Nathanielz whatsoever. The guy does not have an ounce of integrity. He is an opportunist, a brown nosing parasite. Anything coming from Nathanielz is completely worthless.
                  Its not a personality contest ,,,, WHAT HE SAID IS RIGHT , funny you dont address the content just the person saying it ,,,

Your another typical butt hurt fanboy lol , your on a sinking ship kid , your hero is a fake and everybody is on too him .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Its not a personality contest ,,,, WHAT HE SAID IS RIGHT , funny you dont address the content just the person saying it ,,,

Your another typical butt hurt fanboy lol , your on a sinking ship kid , your hero is a fake and everybody is on too him .
                    Your opinion is the same as Nathanielz's, they are worthless.
                    Pac won.
                    Read this and learn why:

http://michaeldsellers.com/blog/2011...anuel-marquez/

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Even Known *******s like Ronnie are flip flopping...

"What are they giving him that he cramps"----Ronnie Nathanielsz
                      Dude you are just a sorry *****, simple as that. Why is he flip flopping? To me, he's just keeping it real. But you wouldn't know bout that cause you keep Floyds peter in your mouth.

A boxing fan has the ability to call fake fake, he did that, he didn't flip flop. I bet you was 1 of them sorry cats that loved the Floyd sucker punch. The most expensive ppv & he couldn't be the bigger man, veteran fighter. he had to end the fight that way.

Keeping it real, is not flip flopping, it's keeping it real. Learn to be a fan, not a fanboy, fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X