Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now is it clear that Floyd took it easy on Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I think he needed the rounds and had a high level of respect for Marquez.
    When you think about it if Floyd bullied JMM around and pressured him like he did Mosley, people would have probably **** on him even more and called him more of a bully.

I think the fact that the JMM fight went the distance was good, when you take a year and a half off you need to get a few rounds under your belt.

Comment

Nah man no need to make excuses why Floyd wasn't able to stop Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        floyd knew if he got aggressive with jmm that he'd get beat possibly stopped just kidding *****s
        I'm almost certain that the real pullcounter sold his account. and yes, I see the white font.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
          Nah man no need to make excuses why Floyd wasn't able to stop Marquez.
          yep... it's not that floyd didn't want to, its because he couldn't

Comment

He couldnt make the weight. What did you want him to do?
            LOL. Your gif at the bottom looks like Floyd and Roger on the mits with that pull counter, then roll.

Comment

I think he needed the rounds and had a high level of respect for Marquez.
              agreed
              /thread

Comment

He wasn't really even that aggressive with Mosley. He threw about the same amount of punches.

Comment

He couldnt make the weight. What did you want him to do?
                  he signed the agreement...he made jmm believe that he will come at 144 so there's no excuse to that. and even on weigh-in day overweight fighters are given 2 or 3 hours to sweat out excess poundage but he didn't try...he choose the penalty because he can easily afford to pay.

Comment

There is no easy fights in boxing. Even if it appears to be easy but there is alot of hard work and practice invovle before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      he signed the agreement...he made jmm believe that he will come at 144 so there's no excuse to that. and even on weigh-in day overweight fighters are given 2 or 3 hours to sweat out excess poundage but he didn't try...he choose the penalty because he can easily afford to pay.
                      Correct. So he couldnt make weight and paid his fine.

I dont see the beef?

Comment

Working...
                      X