• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title vs Nike Lo-Top shoes?

have you used either of them?

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    have you used either of them?

Ive had the Title shoes for a few months, they are solid... The nike's look cooler, more aesthetically pleasing, but I can't say as to whether they are as good or better quality than the Title shoes, and as for the Title's I can say that they seem to be holding up great and are actually pretty comfortable for me... I actually just ordered a pair of white Title's a few days ago that should be coming prolly next week, I got the blue ones at first but i just wanted another pair cuz i have the money to do so right now and that way i can switch it up.. But like I said, I cant speak on the nike's, not only because Ive never worn them or tried them on, but because I dont even know anyone who has them, as surprising as that is... Try to wait for someone who's got experience with both pair.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
      Ive had the Title shoes for a few months, they are solid... The nike's look cooler, more aesthetically pleasing, but I can't say as to whether they are as good or better quality than the Title shoes, and as for the Title's I can say that they seem to be holding up great and are actually pretty comfortable for me... I actually just ordered a pair of white Title's a few days ago that should be coming prolly next week, I got the blue ones at first but i just wanted another pair cuz i have the money to do so right now and that way i can switch it up.. But like I said, I cant speak on the nike's, not only because Ive never worn them or tried them on, but because I dont even know anyone who has them, as surprising as that is... Try to wait for someone who's got experience with both pair.
      thanks for your input man.

i tried to order the title ones, but i'm size 11 and they don't have 'em in stock

there's a few blue pairs left on amazon though. how do they look in that color? i planned to get them in white like most of my gear, but they don't have them in white anymore

Comment

Don't match all of your gear that just looks gay. Mix it up a bit.

Comment

thanks for your input man.

i tried to order the title ones, but i'm size 11 and they don't have 'em in stock

there's a few blue pairs left on amazon though. how do they look in that color? i planned to get them in white like most of my gear, but they don't have them in white anymore
          Damn, they dont have them in white on titleboxing.com anymore? I literally just ordered them a few days ago... But in blue, idk they look alright, I just dont like them because they stand out when youre not wearing blue, white, black or grey, regular colors... But it really doesn't matter much about that, they look nice in my opinion.

By the way, heres the link to the shoes on titleboxing... They have white in size 11 if youre still interested!
          http://store.titleboxing.com/tbs.html
          Last edited by hateinyaeyes32; 04-16-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
            Don't match all of your gear that just looks gay. Mix it up a bit.
            lol not all my gear is white, but a lot of it is

i have 2 pairs of glove in white and my main sparring pair in red. 2 headgears, 1 red and 1 white. a white cup and the broken black shoes

which shoes do you use?

Comment

Damn, they dont have them in white on titleboxing.com anymore? I literally just ordered them a few days ago... But in blue, idk they look alright, I just dont like them because they stand out when youre not wearing blue, white, black or grey, regular colors... But it really doesn't matter much about that, they look nice in my opinion.

By the way, heres the link to the shoes on titleboxing... They have white in size 11 if youre still interested!
              http://store.titleboxing.com/tbs.html
              i contacted them and they said that they don't have them in 10, 11, or 12 anymore... dunno what's up with that but thanks for the heads up

Comment

i contacted them and they said that they don't have them in 10, 11, or 12 anymore... dunno what's up with that but thanks for the heads up
                damn, yeah thats pretty odd... Lmao speaking of Title im watching 106 & Park on BET right now and the ***** who was on the Chappelle show sometimes (Cant remember his name) was talkin about the freestyle competition and said the winner gets a championship belt from title boxing lmao! But yeah if they dont have them in size 12 then Im going to be pissed because I ordered them in 12 and the payment was approved so if they send me a different size im going to demand they replace them with a pair of the nike's in size 12 haha

Comment

damn, yeah thats pretty odd... Lmao speaking of Title im watching 106 & Park on BET right now and the ***** who was on the Chappelle show sometimes (Cant remember his name) was talkin about the freestyle competition and said the winner gets a championship belt from title boxing lmao! But yeah if they dont have them in size 12 then Im going to be pissed because I ordered them in 12 and the payment was approved so if they send me a different size im going to demand they replace them with a pair of the nike's in size 12 haha
                  "the nike model is unavailable in all sizes until mid-summer"

sorry man

Comment

"the nike model is unavailable in all sizes until mid-summer"

sorry man
                    lmao well than they gonna have to hook it up with some of them tight ass adidas if they dont come correct on the size when they ship it to me

Comment

Working...
                    X