No announcement yet.

Wednesday of Fight Week - Porter Blog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
    adobo is really good, how about pacmans favorite, the one where he gets his strength "tinola"
    i had the tinola dude. the chicken was on point. but the adobo was my favorite. and how does rice taste so much better over there than over here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
      Thanks guys. we are looking in to it. whats good on BS this morning?
      Same old, same old, son ; the obsession over Mayweather/Pacquiao has reached a fever pitch, and the damn fight ain't even signed yet.

And it'd be great if you could fight on ESPN in Feb., Ricardo Williams for an Ohio showdown?
      Great idea, Silencers.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        The Philippine/US trunks would be nice, it's a good gesture.

Jerome Ellis is normally a pretty durable guy, it'd be a pretty good statement if you could knock him out. Again, good luck in the fight.

And it'd be great if you could fight on ESPN in Feb., Ricardo Williams for an Ohio showdown?
        thats a good idea. ricardo would be the perfect fight for that card. he might think i am to big for him though. good idea though

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Same old, same old, son ; the obsession over Mayweather/Pacquiao has reached a fever pitch, and the damn fight ain't even signed yet.

Great idea, Silencers.
          the fight won't happen for at least another 7 months or so. why consume the talk about it now. what about the current fights. ward, bradley, peterson, kessler

Comment

the fight won't happen for at least another 7 months or so. why consume the talk about it now. what about the current fights. ward, bradley, peterson, kessler
            Who've you got in those fights? Ward-Kessler and Bradley-Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
              So i woke up this morning and im still excited to go to tunica this weekend! Shawn you ruined me man. I cant do any school work because im too hyped for this weekend. Its been a while since ive seen se live fights.

BTW usa/phil trunks would be badass and a good show of respect. Good stuff
              well it's not just me man. it's dominic wade who is a killer, farah ennis, tyrese hendrix, some new serano kid out of philly and mike wilson who was with me in the amateurs. should be 6 great fights

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Who've you got in those fights? Ward-Kessler and Bradley-Peterson?
                my picks would probably be unpopular on here but i got Kessler KO6 and Peterson UD

Comment

my picks would probably be unpopular on here but i got Kessler KO6 and Peterson UD
                  Interesting, I think Kessler will win too but by decision and I got Bradley over Peterson, Bradley-Peterson should be a really good showcase of skills.

Comment

Agreed.

We've got a lot of good stuff on tap within the next month ; Malignaggi/Diaz II, Hopkins/Ornelas, Jones/Green, Kessler/Ward, Guzman/Funeka, Bradley/Peterson, etc....

Some "fans" only want to talk about the big events though, man. Some guys really only just follow a small handful of fighters, and not the entire sport.

It's a damn shame.

Comment

US/Phil trunks is cool!!

after the fight give us a shout here at B.S....

hope you get a shot soon to your road to stardom!

Comment

Working...
                      X