Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im an Average looking White dude, but A lot of Latinas/Asian women think im handsome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that from Asians far more than I would like....
    Dey just don't do it 4 me doe... 1 bomb ass Viet or Thai girl for every thousand dirt ugly ***** or korean girls... **** odds.

Latinas though.... Apparently I lost their interest when I graduated sometime ago..... RIP

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Im just an average white dude, yet a lot of these dark skin latinas, asian women, their families consider me handsome.

I remember one Mexican woman her Aunt told her wow he is a white man so handsome.

Yet this Mexican dude with dark hair and darker skin to me was better looking than me yet they found me more attractive.

Its almost similar with White women, a lot of Mexican, filipino, latino darker skin minorities look at white women a a prize, like wow I got a white woman.

Why do they worship whites like this? you see alot the black athletes marrying white women who seduce them in college aka gold digger white chicks, Im saying to myself are these guys really that weak not realizing those white women only marrying them for the future possibility of RICHEs in the NFL or NBA?

Whats weird is I dont go around saying WOW I got me a black woman or a latina, lol this is weird, I know a lot of you guys seen this before or might be one of those or knew someone like this.

Like I had a filipino friend he was like Tago Nang Tago and for him any white woman was gorgeous he would come around with this yellow tooth white trash looking chick and flaunt her as if he accomplished something in life, and his filipino family was impressed and they said she was beautiful just cause she had white skin and blue eyes lol.
      So now you are White? Hard to keep up with the lies, huh?

Comment

Wet dog and mayonnaise

Comment

Im just an average white dude, yet a lot of these dark skin latinas, asian women, their families consider me handsome.

I remember one Mexican woman her Aunt told her wow he is a white man so handsome.

Yet this Mexican dude with dark hair and darker skin to me was better looking than me yet they found me more attractive.

Its almost similar with White women, a lot of Mexican, filipino, latino darker skin minorities look at white women a a prize, like wow I got a white woman.

Why do they worship whites like this? you see alot the black athletes marrying white women who seduce them in college aka gold digger white chicks, Im saying to myself are these guys really that weak not realizing those white women only marrying them for the future possibility of RICHEs in the NFL or NBA?

Whats weird is I dont go around saying WOW I got me a black woman or a latina, lol this is weird, I know a lot of you guys seen this before or might be one of those or knew someone like this.

Like I had a filipino friend he was like Tago Nang Tago and for him any white woman was gorgeous he would come around with this yellow tooth white trash looking chick and flaunt her as if he accomplished something in life, and his filipino family was impressed and they said she was beautiful just cause she had white skin and blue eyes lol.

he looks confident

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            So now you are White? Hard to keep up with the lies, huh?
            So we going by the one drop rule now Siablo? you are my boy but I dont appreciate you calling me like that, I told you I only have Ethiopian blood on my fathers side its only like 25 percent.

why are you so obsessed with Race my Jamaican Marcus Garvey black nationalist brotha?
            Siablo be honest are you a sean paul jamaican or a Usain bolt one?

Comment

So we going by the one drop rule now Siablo? you are my boy but I dont appreciate you calling me like that, I told you I only have Ethiopian blood on my fathers side its only like 25 percent.

why are you so obsessed with Race my Jamaican Marcus Garvey black nationalist brotha?
              Siablo be honest are you a sean paul jamaican or a Usain bolt one?
              I am Black Jamaican and you are not White. Stop trying to deceive people.

You are 25% Ethiopian?

Comment

I get hit on a lot by the Latina girls. Never white girls though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I am Black Jamaican and you are not White. Stop trying to deceive people.

You are 25% Ethiopian?
                  I am Italian, Irish Portuguese, I dont count the Ethiopian on my dads side since I didnt know about it until I was like 18 when they visited us in the states.

My father looks like John Tuturro he doesnt look black only has the Kinky hair which I have.

Also why do you keep saying im not white? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    I get hit on a lot by the Latina girls. Never white girls though.
                    Tago/Sword you went to home depot yet?

Comment

I am Italian, Irish Portuguese, I dont count the Ethiopian on my dads side since I didnt know about it until I was like 18 when they visited us in the states.

My father looks like John Tuturro he doesnt look black only has the Kinky hair which I have.

Also why do you keep saying im not white? lol
                      According to the rule from way back then you are not white.

Comment

Working...
                      X